You Know You're Obsessed with FFVII When:

118) When you start donwloading ff7 hentai. (Guilty)
119) When you name you children after your favourte ff7 charitors
119) When you know the the name of all the songs on ff7 game sound track. (guilty)
120) When your partners little brother demands you pirate him a copy of ff7 ac (been asked but never did it.)

122) When you spray paint Ostrich's yellow.
123) When you call Ostrich's Chocobo's.
124) When you see people in suits and shout "F**k off turks or I'll kill you"
125) When your child's pet dies and they ask if it has gone to heaven, but you tell them no they have gone back to the planet.

. .. .woah, the potion thing was so corny. .. . i liked it. . .anyway..
126. When you go to a gunshop for the first time and ask if they sell any arm-mounted mr. t-ish style machine guns that fire unlimited rounds.
127. If you go to juvy for dressing as cloud to school and hack the sound system so instead of a bell, the battle song of ff7 goes off. ( i got in so much trouble for that one. . . )

Last edited:
lol at above post

128) When someone's injured you throw freezing cold herbal tea over them and say it's a potion and will heal them.

Last edited:
129. if you stay at inns and tell random stories to people you don't know very well about your past in the army.
130. if you and a bunch of other people rack up 130 reasons about why youre obsessed w/ ff7! pwnd

nice one lol Neko_kura

132. when your willing to dress up as tifa and put on a fake rack just so you can look good at the anime convention w/ all of your female freinds so that they can crossplay. . only a few of you will know what i'm talking about here. . .

134. When you've played the game for three months.

136. When you start seeing Could when you're walking down the cafeteria.

Back