you know you've played too much FF when......

..When you play 3-on-3 basketball and thinks summoning Anima is the way to beat your opponants :cookie:

You know you've played too much FF when you see someone get slapped across the face or kicked where it hurts and imagine "critical hit" floating above the persons head.

But at what SeeD rank were you :lew:

Rank 1 would'nt even get you a round!
Then Suddenly...........*noise for getting paid on FFVIII?*
"Shit hot! 30,000 gil! all right lads drinks are on me until I get agian in 45 munutes!"

"It pays to be a member of SeeD!"........Zell,a bit of a wanker but a good kid

But at what SeeD rank were you :lew:

Rank 1 would'nt even get you a round!
Then Suddenly...........*noise for getting paid on FFVIII?*
"Shit hot! 30,000 gil! all right lads drinks are on me until I get agian in 45 munutes!"

"It pays to be a member of SeeD!"........Zell,a bit of a wanker but a good kid

Lol i'd always cheat and hike my way up to A rank, but not cheating for memory i was only rank 12 lol.

You know you have played too much final fantasy when

1.) your only forums membership is for final fantasy

2.) You try to get your girlfriend to play

3.) You consider your personal moods as ailments or buffs, Slow, haste, poison, protect

4.) you consider daily activities as mini games. such as work or walking the dog.

You know you've played too much Final Fantasy when you get hurt and you check the medicine cabinet for a high-potion. (This has probably already been posted before I just didn't want to go through all the posts. :P)

1. You memorized majority-all the quotes and use them in regular conversations.
2. You look at your veggies as gyshal greens.
3. You look at some random old dude and think he's Ramuh.
4. You've cosplayed one of the characters from the series.

You know you've played too much when you put good cash money down to reserve the next Final Fantasy before it is even reviewed in the game magazines and before it comes to the nearest video game store. :D (That's me! But I haven't bought FFXIII...yet! :()
(I don't know how coherent I am right now...too much eggnog and rum...HAPPY NEW YEAR!) :) :D
P.S.: I'll bet I'm the oldest poster here! I can be Ramuh! lol

When it's really fucking foggy outside and you think, wow, its like the mist just decended and not, wow it's really foggy :ffs:

If the most common phrase that comes out of your mouth is "I'm a TREASURE HUNTER, NOT A THIEF!", you might be an FF addict.

If you think Excalibur has absolutely nothing to do with King Arthur and everything to do with Stiener, you might be an FF addict.

If someone tells you they play Ultima Online and you comment that 'It's about time they made an online game about Ultima Weapon', you might be an FF addict.

If you think a massive blade is all you need to be a chick magnet, you might be an FF addict.

If you think that strippers who wear the bunny suits at strip clubs are cosplaying as Viera, you might be an FF addict.

If you try to walk try to walk through a blazing fire and think nothing will happen to you, you might be an FF addict.

If you go into a war and dress yourself up like a psychotic clown, you might be an FF addict.

If you think gil should be the official world currency, you might be an FF addict.

If you attach a spring with a pom-pom ball to the head of your white furred cat, put fake bat wings on it and then name it Mog, you might be an FF addict.

If you like to talk about your mother like an overly-obsessed freak worshiping a deranged goddess, you might be an FF addict. (or just really messed up in the head)

You know you've played too much FF when...

- You spend all your cash on hair stuffs to make your hair defy gravity.

- You go trick or treating as a psychotic, homicidal clown.

- Your mum tells you to clean up your room & your fingers suddenly tighten around the L1 & R1 buttons.

- You need a :holyshit: & you think you have a Limit Break.

- Kuja's lower half stops being scary.

- You scream & hide whenever you hear One-Winged Angel.

- You paint your cat green & strap your mums ruby to its forehead.

- Chickens become Chocobos.

- You decide Bin Laden is actually a tree in disguise.

- You decide whether FF6 or 7 is better.

- You dress up a monkey in a smart suit & give it two dinner knives. (Don't try at home kids.)

- You finish every sentence with Kupo.

- Tidus & Vaan suddenly start to get on your nerves. (Not happened to me yet.)

- You visit a ruined castle & start crying over Damcyan's destruction.

- You get pissed off at being called a name & reply with "I'M A TREASURE HUNTER!"

- Shantotto drives you to the point of insanity with her annoyingness.

- You need to sort out your License Board before going to the cinema.

- You see the Mysidian legend whilst reading the bible.

- You accuse foreign people of being Al Behd. (Or however you spell it.)

- You decide that you'll become a mountain climber so that you may become a Paladin.

- You decide that you'd rather watch Blitzball on TV.

- You run into a church service screaming: "YU YEVON LIED TO US! THE MACHINA! THE MACHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA!"

My job here is done.

Back