Your Most Hilarious Death

the funniest thing that my chars have done to each other was when basch was confused...
i had just beaten a Marbolo and Basch was confused but i didnt no it..
Right when i was about to start going to the next ares, Bacsh just slammed Fran and she died in one hit.. ahh i can still gets laughs out of it...

Mmm, I have one where I was tryin' to level up in Giza Plains (I think thats what it was called.) and I was running around killin' wolves, bunnies and those big bird things. I had just beaten a big wolf Mark and was feelin' all good, didn't save after a good half-hour - hour of leveling up. So I saw this big T-Rex. Thought I could beat it's hyde into the ground. Ran after it, it killed one person in two hits, started on the next, and I tried to run away. Problem was I was in the middle of the map and it followed me. Then I ran into a big pack of wolves and had to watch as my characters were slaughtered.

Makes you laugh, but you really wanna cry. XD I just set the controller down and laid my head down.

an embarrasing death for me was early in the game when youre trying to sneak into the castle and all those bats and rats are everywhere... well needless to say i died about 3 times in the same area trying to get there as I hadnt prepared myself :O DYING AT THE HANDS (CLAWS) OF RATS AND BATS

Okay so i had basch by himself (to level him up as he was a bit behind) on the ozmone plains I went to attack a solitary ozmone hare / happy bunny, basch missed however aggrivating it to attack him. I heard the doorbell ring so i went to answer it THINKING i had pressed pause, which i hadnt. After a lengthy conversation with a friend, i returned to the PS2 to carry on. The instant i looked at the screen again i saw Basch drop to his knees in front of the Happy Bunny and say "Theyre killing us"....I was in hysterics :P

It was when I had Vaan go into the desert for the first time. I had him attack the dinosaur, which did no damage. Then the dinosaur did 460 damage and it was well over Vaan's HP. I couldn't stop laughing, but then realised I had to do the hunt again ... :P

I was on the hunt for the Cluckatrice. After wandering around the desert for quite some time I finally found one of its babies just rolling around. Figuring I was in for an easy kill and could sneak up on and wipe out the others in the same manner, I brutally launched my attack on the baby (which was actually a lot stronger than I thought). In about two seconds its gigantic mother came barreling towards me, along with the rest of her flock. She immediately wiped out my party and her babies began playing innocently over my grave.
All I had time to do was shriek 'OhMyGOD NOOOOO,' before I was dead.

I probably should have leveled up a little more before taking that hunt. >_<

hmmm don't think that i have actually had any funny deaths, because i just don't see whats so funny about it, you just died for gods sake, so no.... i don't see it, though, i was fighting one of those super rare monsters, then i got posioned... somehow... then i tried to use an antidote, but my two other character got confused, so they were fighting each other, i tried to cast, Esunaga, but my character died from poison just before it took effect... isn't that stupid or what

Hilarious death

When I was fighting Zeromous, all of my main party members died, so I quickly revived them with my reserve party (which were on much lower levels), so then the reserve party was killed rather quickly after, so now I switch back to my main party.

We continued to fight Zeromous until his health was really low...there were about five or six skeleton enemies that spawned at this time and also, my party's health was very low, so I decided that I'd use Quickenings to finish Zeromous off. It was a risky thing to do and I was a bit nervous since the boss was almost dead, so I'm seering through the menus and pressing buttons fast to start the Quickenings........to my dismay, I had chosen too fast; the Quickenings were targeted at a skeleton instead and we wound up pulling off a Whiteout concurrence, which of course took out all skeletons in the room, but not killing Zeromous. Gravija was then casted on us by Zeromous and we all died, lol. XD

Last edited:
mine was when I was fighting the rock wall thing in Raithwalls tomb, and basch got confused or something so I hit him to break him out of it, and he died... he was the second last player, then I got crushed

I set my gambits to attack myself and decided to have a duel, it was cool, Vaan killed ashe, then Balsh came and kicked his ass, and he then got double teamed by Fran and Balthier, who then turned on each other, and Penelo just sneaked up and start hacking away,then penelo was left liek 20hp, got killed by an urstix lol.

XD *Points up to Tactical's post* I agree. We both got pwned at that time. XD I tried warning him, but he wouldn't listen to me!

Ahh... some stupid bat confused Vaan this one time (while equipped with the Zodiac Spear no less), so he turns around and jabs Ashe, Penelo, and then commits suicide.

Pretty amusing, to me at least.

Big Boss-

You actually use the Mace? :P After being disappointed by the Axe I never bothered with IT or the Mace or the Hand Bombs as Random Damage Weapons just didn't appeal to me.

Anyway I don't think I had any hilarious death... the times I died I was pretty frustrated (struggling).

Ω Xenogias Ω;126623 said:
Big Boss-

You actually use the Mace? :P After being disappointed by the Axe I never bothered with IT or the Mace or the Hand Bombs as Random Damage Weapons just didn't appeal to me.

Anyway I don't think I had any hilarious death... the times I died I was pretty frustrated (struggling).
Yeah, I hardly used anything other than swords/spears/bows/katanas... I did have Basch using the Francisca for a bit, but then I got frustrated when he was doing about 100 damage at level 50. It made me want to kill him, and it was not hilarious at all. :|

Oh, oh, I have another one... when I went into the Necrohol to grab the Zodiac Spear... I was in my late level 30's or so, and I ran in there and got mobbed by a bunch of Baknamys. They totally slaughtered me in about 2 seconds. All I could do was laugh. :lol: But I did end up getting it, I just sent in one person at a time with Shell/Protect on until I got the spear, then ran like hell. :ph34r:

Back