1,000,000 Post Thread #1

Watermelon powers are supposed to bring it to 3 billion but ill be wasting a perfectly good watermelon

my gold pie is given to myself, makign us free of the labor of 1 million posts.

Yes it will.... But hey, it'll be fun! My ultra typing powers will help speed things along! *Prepares to post alot*

And Auron's a better guardian than Jecht!

o_O Maybe I shall. ^_^ I'm in so many clubs already and have two of my own probably going on 4, but the more the merrier, right? :D

*Nudges Jecht outta the way* Make room for Auron! Jecht, your in the gutter!

All the fanclubs are -click--> HERE! You just have to look around abit in the five categories.

I just know the Auron fanclub is under The Legendary Guardian. If you want Cloud or Sora, you gotta look around. If there isn't one, you could make your own. :D

Me too!

I wonder how long it will take before this thread reaches one million posts though, hopefully not long. :( Because I want to celebrate. ;)

If we want this thread to reach 1,000,000 posts we'll just have to post a lot ;)

How can this thread have been around for so long and still only have eight pages?

I am going to put an effort into this and make sure this thread grows bigger and longer and better by the day! :D

(You all have to help a great deal though :( ....)

I would be in for art and intelligent discussion.
That's a great Idea you should make that Sephiroth:D But I'm an administrator on my friend's site and I HATE spammers his sister would post one word posts such as "Lol" and "Why?" well I could understand the why part being ok but she has to start posting more lol and I agree with Darkblade this site should advertise more and I'll help advertise by telling people at my school about it and all my friends and if they like Final Fantasy they'll join.

Back