Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So I finished the game about two years ago...with a 99.9%! -_- I was really ticked. I had a game guide with me and followed every single thing. Well obviously I missed something. Darn. Hmm, so now I'm not sure if the ending I saw was the REAL ending. >.<

Can anyone tell me what really happened? Or is it not allowed because of spoilers? o.o Ah well.

I gave it to the Youth League. I followed exactly what the guide said. But blah, lol...it doesn't bother me anymore, I guess.

i got 100% after my 3rd time of completin it because first time i went straight through not collectin everything, Second the same just gave the sphere to the other team, then 3rd i spent time getting all the grids, all the Crimsons Spheres where you have to fight rikku and paine, it was good

100% game

hi,
when i completed the game with the "classic" ending, killing vegnagun and fighting shuyin, i was at 51%
i used new game + to try and get 100%

however, when starting i forgot talking to the moogle(Yuna)
if i take all the rest of the game, will i end up having 99% and having to complete it again?

Umm... Did you talk to the Moogle the first time round? I'm pretty sure you need to do it, though, so if you haven't done it either time, you probably will have to go through again.

thanks for the answer, i indeed didn't do it the first time, otherwise i would have the 2nd time, considering everybody likes a heal...
or at least i heard she heals you... <.<

How Many People Here Have 100%?

First Time i Played i Got Like 85%... Somewhere Around There

Now I'm Starting Over...

Should Be Pretty Simple Right? Any Quick Important Details?

Im Still In Chapter 1 now And I Talked To Moogle...

Doing Besaid Mission Now...

i have 100% with 230 hours on it ^_^
100% means you have seen all the cutscenes
if you truly mean 100% then no meaning if you have aqquired finale attack
to get that you have to kill every boss (nearly every one)and nearly every monster in oversouled state

no its a super attack but it may be only for the new japanese version which has extras :(

damn man.. why they gotta have diff versions...

thats like how i'll never be able to play FX-2 - International Mission... or Whatever Its Called, lol.

yeah it has this thing at the end of the game ut i could import it although i wont have the money to import kh2 fm from japan :(

anyway i completed the game 5 times so thats how i got it 100% although you can get 100% in two games ^_^

I Didn't Choose New Game Plus.. I Just Started Over...

I Should be Able to Get 100% (all scenese) in one try right?

i have a lil guide that tells me all the extra things i have to do...

damnit... i can't find clasko on mushroom rock road after watchin the crimson sphere.. WTF!!!

Last edited:
I have 100%. It wasn't easy for me to get there since I originally tried to do most of it without a guide. But there were too many little things that you had to do that were incredibly easy to miss. Especially the Advertising and Finding a Wife missions. x_X

I've nailed around 78% on my only time playing through so far. I didn't use the guide since it was so easy of a game to navigate, but for 100%, if I ever do it, I'll definitely be purchasing that guide by Brady Games.

Back