A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

Yes...yes there is. I just noticed something. Aerith's dress in AC reaches to her ankles but the doll shows it way higher. Weird.

Stevie, you know you're going to have to take pics of them together, right? :mokken:

Hrm... for some reason I never really noticed that and yet I stare at her all day.

Also, I'm commissioning a guy I found on deviantart to do me two statues. One is a replica of this one, it's pretty freaking kickass and I'm so lucky that I got in contact with him again. I've also asked him to do a less chibi style of this statue. Because that figure is maaaaybe 6 inches big, if that. It's also limited and serialized which makes it hard to track down, and usually more expensive on eBay.

These sculpts are gonna cost me quite the bundle, but I'll be job hunting soon in a bit after my bf is gone. Given I can find one relatively soon, it won't be a huge hassle. I've got some money saved up for it as a starting deposit anyway. He's going to make them roughly in 1/8 scale, using old model kits to do it. IT'S GONNA BE AWWWWWWWSOOOOOOOOOOOOME

Wooah. They looks awesome Channy. Although, I shudder to think how much they're going to cost!

Aerith's death is one of the best scenes in that game. I still well up when I get up to it today >_>

Meh I want Clerith toys, my sisters Cloud figure leg broke off, and we never got an Aerith, So...lucky... :mokken:

That's awesome Channy :jess:

I've already told 'em the tale of the two legged Cloud... I say two legs because he's got one limb that's got bones in it and another...:awesome: well, that's for another time.:ryan:

Well I never wrote a CloudxAerith fic before but I wrote one over the holidays last Z-mas, mind you I have little to no writing talents. So feel free to survey for me and tell me how much this sucks.

Cloud was up on the stage with mic in hand, Aerith in the crowd watching him, it wasn't a big crowd just a little bar full of people, Cloud was enthusiastically singing Mustang Sally's lyrics and moving around the stage - Aerith had been down for some reason and she's normally happy around Christmas time so Cloud decided to try and cheer her up by singing karaoke for her and so far she was not smiling, and now as he started to sing the chorus.

"All you wanna do is ride around Sally
All you wanna do is ride around Sally
All you wanna do is ride around Sally
All you wanna do is a ride around Sally "

She sat there with a straight face still watching him - Aerith didn't really like karaoke that much and she had no Idea why Cloud was doing this - she sat there watching him sing his way around the stage. Watching him still, she started to move in an almost unnoticeable rhythm to the beat of Clouds song. Her eyes glued to him as he started a next verse, she adjusted her self and looked around to the two friends beside her, Yuffie and Cid giving a flat smile as they laughed at the uncharacteristic thing that Cloud was doing for her-

"H'uh! oh Lord!
Listen, you been runnin' all over town
OOOW!
I have to put your flat feet on the ground
H'uh!
What I said now, yeah"

Cloud sang the last of his song and looked at Aerith and the rest of his giggling and applauding crowd, he gave a beaten yet chuckling smile he was even amused at himself he bowed his head a little to the crowd and said "thanks" here and there drinking some water after his tiring performance, He coughed and gulped down some more water grunting his 'act of the day' had taken a lot out of him characteristically and physically.

He heard Yuffie holler to him "One more!" jumping up giggling, and smiling Cid sat back finishing his laughs, all the rest of the crowd clapping and screaming.

"I should probably give another singer a try right? so who wants a shot?" He searched the crowd for a willing contestant. He saw Cid raise a hand to his mouth screaming "What about Aerith?" Chuckling on his way back to the seat, earning a glare and surprised look from Aerith she slapped at Cid telling him 'No' and looking back at Cloud to listen to his taunts.

"I don't know, I think Aerith is a little afraid, she could never do this" He grinned at her and taunted her accordingly looking to the crowd "Aerith is my wife by the way, and I love her I do but I don't know if she has the guts to do something like this" Aerith nodded at him and glared.

"Matter of fact she hates me right now for bringing her out here tonight" He looked at Aerith and then the crowd. "-Said 'she had a long day ahead of her' Ah! she'll never do it" He eyed her suspectingly awaiting a sort of comeback. She sat there glaring at him, listening to the crowd tell her 'Do it' and clap and applaud at the show.

"I'll bet you 100 dollars she won't come up here" He looked at her then the crowd, Aerith continued to act nonchalant taking a sip of her drink as the crowd 'ohhed', yet she got up putting her drink down and sliding her chair away from the table, saying

"Make it 2" she smirked.

Causing a ruckus from the crowd, everyone screaming and hollering at her to go on, Cloud grinned and looked down and around nodding afterward and ended it with a chuckle into the mic. Aerith got onto the stage as the beat of a song started to play she tied up her blouse and adjusted her skirt to give herself a sexier vibe, while the beat bumped and got onto the verse. She held the mic in hand and looked at Cloud and the crowd seductively. The beat went up as she sung -

Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree,
For me.
been an awful good girl,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

She swayed to tease Cloud and get the crowd going a little more, the crowd scrame and Cloud started to smile and laugh as she sang.

Santa baby, a 54 convertable too,
Light blue.
I'll wait up for you dear,

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'll check off my Christmas List.

The crowed continued to, 'oooh and ow!' and Cloud watched Aerith sing around the stage, continuing her sexy performance.

Santa baby, I wanna yacht,
And really that's not a lot,
Been an angel all year,

As she started her next verse and went toward another end of the stage Cloud got up and started to gesture toward her but cords started to wrap around her feet as she continued singing Cloud warned her again "Aerith you're -" But right as Cloud warned her it was too late Aerith had flopped off the stage ending the song, Cloud rushed to her as fast as possible...

Aerith and Cloud sat in an ambulance van, Aerith had a stern and angry face plastered to her, almost permanently. Cloud looked at her unflinching he couldn't help but smile at her, She hadn't said anything to him since she fell, he knew she was mad but he didn't want to ruin the night, he wanted to make her smile again at least for tonight.

"Cloud you knew I didn't want to go up there" She said in a scratchy voice, Cloud continued to smile and stare at her, her neck brace and nose cast in all. "You knew I didn't." She had an angered breaking voice.

"I know, I'm sorry, but it was fun wasn't it?" He reached for her hand and she yanked it away from his reach crossing it with the other. "Okay Aerith, I'm sorry...You might think you don't want to see me right now but I know you do..." He bent forward and kissed her nose, she didn't pull away this time, Cloud looked at her sincerely and started a laughter influenced smile "I thought you were great...?" She looked at him and then straight away, then looked at him again and smiled -

"I was horrible" she said with a a giggle and snort as she teasingly smacked his hand, he smiled at her and laughed too. "Yeah...well I loved it" he grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. "Merry Christmas, Aerith" He said with a smile and she smiled back "Merry Christmas, Cloud."​

I ripped this Idea off of a very romantic movie, but added the X-mas feel :awesome:

Wooah. They looks awesome Channy. Although, I shudder to think how much they're going to cost!

Aerith's death is one of the best scenes in that game. I still well up when I get up to it today >_>

That's awesome Channy :jess:

I'm stoked for them. My bf doesn't know about them yet.. and he won't know... until he sees them a few months later when he gets back. D; Hopefully he'll buy that they cost maybe 100$ each... >.> But depending on material/model costs and shipping (this dude's in the UK, ugh shipping will be a bitch) I could almost be looking at 800$ for the pair. >.o

...but hey, I have a recent part time job offer coming up. Interview monday, this will sufficiently cover it. =D

Holy crap, Channy. That's a lot of money. :mokken: But it's worth it xD

Sis, I LOVE that fanfic! It's one of the few I reread just because I love it so much <3

It's going to be, yeah. ;.;

I'll keep the group posted with pics when/if they get done and arrive. Probably not till August. :monster:

So, I was on a Clourith forum and I came across a funny topic!

Have any of you ever had a Clourith moment?

For example when my dad first saw AC, the part where Cloud sees Aerith in the church and his face goes *0*, well my dad said Cloud was thinkin'; "give daddy some sugar" to Aerith! xD

I thought that was really cute. Also, my mum said when she first saw Cloud and Aerith in the flower field she asked me; "He wants to go home with her, doesn't he?"

Have any of you ever had any moments like this? C:

Have any of you ever had a Clourith moment?

I think I understand the question but I'll try my best to answer anyway; Well for me any time a show just so happens to quote Clerith I am all like <w< Because all these romantic movies have the same quotes and love stories as clerith for example the quote that says;

Cloud was the womans Lover, friend -- a Symbol of something important to defend/protect.

I always remember remember the part P.S. I love You where she is designing the shoes and a R&B song is playing -- the song goes like this "He was her lover, a friend, Something to defend".

I always consider that so a cute Clerith moment :3

Hmm, okay; here's some more icons I made @LJ
(1-3)​
25fr1pf_th.jpg
ff4dj4_th.jpg
2dky4r9_th.jpg

(4-6)
10i5tnk_th.jpg
2vt1k0g_th.jpg
25slvsz_th.jpg

(7-9)
29uu1ky_th.jpg
24wugpk_th.jpg
2mq59w3_th.jpg

(10-12)
345dmhu_th.jpg
qzhboz_th.jpg
2myu5co_th.jpg

(13-15)
2i044dt_th.jpg
33u67pt_th.jpg
16a39c9_th.jpg

(16-18)
23w1apc_th.jpg
30xilue_th.jpg
2zxnhnl_th.jpg

(19-21)
2nushz9_th.jpg
nl8m8m_th.jpg
2k4z8l.jpg

(22-24)
10ht6wn_th.jpg
8z32pg_th.jpg
qobn29_th.jpg

(25-27)
2yjr7dt_th.jpg
wlk4h.jpg
2zq67bc.jpg

Hey, howdie, hey!

I made a Clourith sig
nx5h4w.jpg

The quote is from a Shakespeare love story. So weird how much it matches Cloud and Aerith, right?

And one more;
2eqc7cz.jpg

This quote if from the FFVII commercial. :3

Also added a club sig album;

Last edited:
I think the hearts are a bit much in the first one, but I think they're fab. A bit small for my taste, but I like big sigs. :monster:

Lol, I like the hearts. Oh, and they're not really signatures they're "bars" :3

You said sig, silly miss. :monster:

I'm just not a huge fan of hearts. Dx But at least they work with the colour scheme, yellow, blue... and just not gaudy red to stand out. So good job. :3

Back