Advent Children 2?

Chocobo God

Try and catch me...
Gil
Since sephortoth says that he will never be a memory and the things with aries didnt clear do you think that a advent children 2 will come out?

Im not real sure and i dont think so, the people at square are mostly working on games i think so if they did i would be real happy.

Honestly in my opinion I don't believe they will. I don't believe Square is going to make anything further ahead such as sequels and such for FFVII. They're more concentrating on working with new projects and prequels to FFVII such as Before Crisis and Crisis Core.

Sephiroth just said that because it was a fancy finishing line. And the whole thing with Aeris is clear up--she's dead, and Cloud hooks up with Tifa. End of story. But no, I don't believe there's going to be any more FF7 extensions. Just remakes.

(But on the off-chance of there being a sequel, there better darn well be some spikey-haired babies in it. ;) )

I don't believe they will either. They are too busy developing other things. But I wouldn't complain if they did, I can never get enough of my Cloud....:P

I defitely think they will not make a second one. if the first 1 disapointed me why would a second be any better? Besides that was supposed to complete the whole Sephiroth and Jenova stuff. I think they had a pretty solid ending.

The chance of them making an Advent Children, is like me, running ffs. I seriously doubt they'll make another. They don't need to, here, they've got a perfectly made movie. They don't need another one.

Seriously, we've just finished the pudding and we're satisfied. We don't need something to wash it down.

i think ac disapointed alot of people due to the weak plot and the whole remnants three brothers thing was a bit crap too, the end scene was way too farfeched although i thought the voice work and cgi were bang on!

Can I ask you to elaborate on what you mean by the three brothers thing was crap and also how the ending scene was too far-fetched? Those three remnants were based off of 3 major things about Sephiroth Kadaj: Sephiroth's Cruelness, Yazoo: Sephiroth's Allure and Loz: Sephiroth's Masculinity. Those three were born from the Lifestream because of Sephiroth. They just needed to get their hands on Jenova's head in order to complete the reunion. It all makes perfect sense to me. Read the Reunion Files if you want to understand more about this.

I thought it was a good movie, the only thing that needed to be better was that they described the stigma they just said it was a disease and you could see it grew ugly hair on you.

It didn't grow ugly hair on you. lol... It grew an infection that corroded your skin and eventually spread like any other skin infection does.

ok since the little "problem" some of the posts have been lost but now back to the topic

Back