Crisis Core Can G be...

Yes, the relation between the characters in Kingdom Hearts, aren't related to anything from the original series, but that only makes three wings in total then

white 1 - Angeal
black 1 - Sephiroth
black 2 - Genesis

Then who has the other white wing, don't tell me that Square is going to give another character of the game a wing, somebody like Zack or something... not likely

Only 3 wings that I can remember is the black one that Sephiroth has on his right side, the white one that Angeal has on his right side, and the black one that Genesis has on his left side.

Only 3 wings that I can remember is the black one that Sephiroth has on his right side, the white one that Angeal has on his right side, and the black one that Genesis has on his left side.

no if i remember correctly, Sephiroth had it on his left side, because he was left handed, and Gackt has it on his right, probably because he is right handed, but i could be wrong

no if i remember correctly, Sephiroth had it on his left side, because he was left handed, and Gackt has it on his right, probably because he is right handed, but i could be wrong

I just checked in DoC and in Advent Children.

Sephiroth has his on the right and Genesis has his on the left.

On my sig they have it backwards though. The black one should be on his right side.

689ml8.jpg

Now as you can clearly see that the wing is on Sephiroth's LEFT shoulder, he is left handed that is why he has the wing on his left shoulder, Geneisis's wing is on his RIGHT shoulder not his left

Huh? Dark Fantasy X the screen shot shows me that Sephiroth' wing is coming from his right shoulder... I also remember the scene following that, his wing wraps around his body starting from the right side of his body, before he disappears.

maybe there is a fourth character that we have yet to meet that has the white wing to complement Angeal. 'specially as there is that big hint at the end of the game... i have to be a bit hopeful

hmmm... not likely that means that they have to make another game FFVII game which probably wouldn't be such a good idea, i think cloud has the left wing, because he is right handed, so the opposite, and also because his shoulder guard is on the shoulder... i think
Dude, that's a really bad assumption. :P
Being right-handed/left-handed does not affect the side your wings grow.
It's probably left/right due to certain unforseen circumstances.

And about them "making another FFVII game being a bad idea", guess what?
They'll be working on the FFVII compilation for another 10 years. ;)

With G, people are saying that he was made in the same way as Sephiroth so they are clearly connected by Jenova.
Sephiroth and Genesis were produced the same way, only major diffrence in the process is that Jenova Cells were used with Sephiroth whilst something else was used for Genesis. I'm its what is known as 'G Substance'. G has nothing to do with Jenova so they can't be connected that way.

Dude, that's a really bad assumption. :P
Being right-handed/left-handed does not affect the side your wings grow.
It's probably left/right due to certain unforseen circumstances.

And about them "making another FFVII game being a bad idea", guess what?
They'll be working on the FFVII compilation for another 10 years. ;)

seriously... but that would just ruin the game... but i think that the hand which your sword is will effect the side of the wing... wait until we see more of genisis and angeal to see what happens

Sephiroth and Genesis were produced the same way, only major diffrence in the process is that Jenova Cells were used with Sephiroth whilst something else was used for Genesis. I'm its what is known as 'G Substance'. G has nothing to do with Jenova so they can't be connected that way.
I never knew this.
Thanks for the info dude.

seriously... but that would just ruin the game... but i think that the hand which your sword is will effect the side of the wing... wait until we see more of genisis and angeal to see what happens
Well, it's happening, people are buying their products, so they can't complain can they?
Damn them.
And about the sword-wing thing, why do you still think that?

I never knew this.
Thanks for the info dude.

Well, it's happening, people are buying their products, so they can't complain can they?
Damn them.
And about the sword-wing thing, why do you still think that?

i really just do and also probably from KH we see cloud has a wing on his left side but he is right handed... i know kh doesn't have anything to do with ff but its facts have to come from somewhere, but if genisis were to be right handed and his left shoulder have a wing then my theory would be correct same for genisis if he is right handed my theory would still be correct

So... your "theory" consists of whether a person has a wing on one side, then the hand they use their weapon in would the opposite, and... if they use their weapon on the same side as the wing... that'd also be correct?

That just really doesn't make sense, seeing as a theory is derived from trying to prove one thing.

Also, KH doesn't have "facts" which try to justify which hand they use. If anything, his wing was to represent his fall to darkness, thus his relation to Sephiroth; his personal darkness.

yes i know about that and i threw out the idea that the wing is on the side of the sword hand, i think its supposed to be on the opposite now to because i was confused as to which side the wings were originally on, that is why i said its supposed to be left for sephiroth when it is actually the right so there for cloud should have one on his left if he has wing

Back