Chocobos or Moogles?

Mevv

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Here is the age old question, What's better? Chocobos? or Moogles?
Some say chocobos are cowards and aren't worth much, while some think they're cute, smart even, or hard and dedicated workers. Moogles have also been know especialy to be cute, but how cute? Can they even compare to a Chocobo? They save your games and sell you things. But can that even compare to the ability to connect an entire world by being a source of transportation?

Chocobo's of course, you cant race,breed(well i doubt you'd wanna), travel on moogles now can you? they were only good for saving and there was only one cool moogle stiltzkin from FF9 but i guess both of them have there purpose :huh:

This is a very good question. I love moogles, but I have to go with Chocobo's because they have been around forever. If I'm right, then Moogles first made an appearance in FF9. But yea, Chocobo FTW.

as far as i know moogles were in FFVI first you could play as a few of them in battle anyone know if i'm right??

They mention moogles in VIII, during Timber mission at the beginning. You have to choose a password. An optional wrong choice involves moogles in it.

I'm going to be different here and go with the moogles. I've never been a big fan of using chocobos for things unless I had to, although they are cute. Moogles can sell you awesome stuff, heal you/save your game, and transport you. Now that's cool.

This is a very good question. I love moogles, but I have to go with Chocobo's because they have been around forever. If I'm right, then Moogles first made an appearance in FF9. But yea, Chocobo FTW.

actually moogles were interduced in final fantasy III

Chocobo's of course, you cant race,breed(well i doubt you'd wanna), travel on moogles now can you? they were only good for saving and there was only one cool moogle stiltzkin from FF9 but i guess both of them have there purpose :huh:

no cause moogles are walkig beings. chocobos are helpless and they ride them like we ride horses. and ur right u cant ride moogles they are like humans they r superior beings.

chocobos would beat moogles with a bat! are u kiddin? a moogle vs a chocobo? thats a no contest! chocobos would destroy a moogle.

I like chocabos better just because they have can get u around places fast (although in ff12 moogles can teleport u) but still i hink chocobos look sweet :)

Last edited:
chocobos would beat moogles with a bat! are u kiddin? a moogle vs a chocobo? thats a no contest! chocobos would destroy a moogle.

Seeing as the only thing a chocobo can do is run..and some fly, compared to the moogle - it sucks. Moogles are brilliant creatures that can converse with humans, work on airships, use magic - Chocobos can't even hold a bat =P

You keep seeing Chocobos are sooooooo much better, but you're not putting much of a fight are you?

ya ill put up a fight... an debate if u want.
moogles are cool... i agree on that... yes they are intelligent,i agree on that... but look at there size! a chocobo would break a moogles back by puting one foot on it, and look at there leg power, they must race time after time. so a chocobo could kick a moogle like jason elam (kicker for broncos has record for longest field goal) could kick a football.

..In the end I still prove Moogles are more useful XD - Moogles wouldn't let themselves be kicked =p

Let's look at the footage from the opening intro in Chocobo's Dungeon 2, where both of them get chased by a Behemoth.

Which one wasn't as clumsy?

Back