Chocobos or Moogles?

So hard to choose!!!!!!!!!!!! Moogles are cute but...Chocobos are too and......ARGHHHH well i like them both, there thats a nice answer,lol.

Chocobos duh. Theres so much cuter & much more useful. You can ride them instead of just listening to them

*Points to my reasons why Moogles are also useful*

You've obviously missed my points - Moogles are not there just to be listened to ;)

i like chocobos better...it also seems to define the series...most peolpe who have maybe played through a game or two would most likely be able to tell you exactly what a chocobo was...because they are memorable.. :)

Both are cute, but I'd say chocobos. They're much more useful, it's cute when they saw "kweh!" and I get annoyed easily by moogles.

Cut the spamming out - you've been here long enough to know the rules now.

Moogles are not controlled by humans, but Chocobos are trained, taught by humans/other races. If they didn't have our help, they'd be pretty useless :3

I absolutely love both of them, but if I really have to choose...I'd prefer chocobos because they're more fun! ^_^ Y'know, like breeding them. (FFVII) That was genius!

Awww...I can't decide, they're both kawai in their own way! Chocobos are useful for battle free transportation however Moogles heal/save/sell. It really is too hard. I SAY BOTH! XD

Awww...I can't decide, they're both kawai in their own way! Chocobos are useful for battle free transportation however Moogles heal/save/sell. It really is too hard. I SAY BOTH! XD

you cant choose both

bow down before the best as he is the best the only one who derserves to be worshiped

Back