Cutest FF Girl

simply gota be tifa.

loving the hottie behind the bar wearing a tank top.

*sigh*

Faris.

Both Bartz and Galuf went gaga over her. If the 60 year old or so old man is diggin' her that much, she's gotta be a babe!

Hurray for old school graphics!

How can anyone resist CGI Rydia ;)

Rydiads.jpg

Bah, I voted Yuna because I think she's pretty, but not 'hot'. I really meant to vote Rikku, because the designers decided to show her body off the most with her costumes... hahaha.

I don't think she's as attractive in X as she is in X-2, though. The long braids are bangin'.

I have to go with Rikku, she has the youthfulness that was found in Selphie. But a bit more spunk to her. Also she's not hung up on some guy.

I was going to say Yunalesca but instead I'll say Yuna because she was cute and intelligent in that she realized she knew nothing.

Me saying Rikku is hot is just creepy considering my age so I'll instead say that she was only cute when she wasn't talking.

*i have been and always will be a TIFA fan! shes sooo hot no other femal character in the anime world or the gaming world would be a match to her goddess like beauty and big jugs :D :D

*But i wouldnt want to marry her though,she seems like a whore haha with her old costume in ffVII she looks like a pick-up girl,guess they made her a bit "lady" like in AC :)

*weeeeeeeeee but her hottnesss ooze out like ketchup on a big mac! :D weeeeee :) TIFA! TIFA!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Quistis. Quistis. Quistis.
There's just something about a woman who can wield a whip and fire machine guns that just makes me reconsider my sexuality. XD

Back