Cutest FF Girl

Easy... Rinoa! For a CG and out of all the FF’s gals, she’s always been the most beautiful thus far, in my opinion.

And who could forget Tifa, if I were allowed a second choice; she’d be the one... ;)

My vote goes to Tifa. I mean she's got a slammin ass, great legs and a killer rack, what more could you ask for?

I voted for Lulu because I've always had a thing for gothy looking girls

and the way she has the sexy goth look WITHOUT the angst and whine AND she's got a great rack:D:inlove:

EDIT: Lightning (or whatever that chick's name from FFXIII is going to be) should be on that list!

I dunno why, but I had to pick Rikku...especially the rikku i was thinking from FFX-2...;)

theres so many to choose XD
i pick Tifa!!!
she's so hawt!!!!! she's pretty in Advent Children

my second choice was Rinoa..

Who do you think the cutest Final Fantasy girl is? I'd have to say Tifa or Rikku
lol obviously just look at my sig XD. So now its your turn!

Since this is already an existing topic I'm merging these threads.

Next time guys, before you make a new thread, please make sure there is not already an existing thread for your topic. :)

Aww, you beat me to it Ali :P

And to add to what Rydia said, Oblivion, your sig pictures are WAAAAAY too big, so i'm going to have to ask you to remove them please.

Not really into pixelated relations, but I'd have to vote for Fran. Damn that tight suit and swedish accent.

I'm not gonna lie.
I'd go gay for Quistis in a hot second.
I'm straight, but, the whole...hot, blonde, intelligent, teacher, glasses, with a whip thing.....is, yeah, totally hot. XD

Back