Did you like Blitzball?

yes or no

• yes

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • no

Votes: 23 31.9%

• Total voters
I don't see what there is to not like about Blitzball. Except those damn Psyches. Trust me, when your players are around their mid-twenties in level, it's nearly impossible to come out with a victory against them.

I loved blitzball. My friend and I actually made our own version of it when FFX first came out :P

Neeh. It got on my nerves after playing for 30 hours.

There was one time that I got real good at blitzball. I had an awesome team. I was half way through the story. I was fighting Seymour Flux I think. Anyway my team owned I could use a sphere shot and make it from my own end into there goal. What sucks is that my little brother saved over my file with one that I started later that day. I was pissed.

At first, Blitzball sucked, but as I got further in the game, I understood it better and it was fun

I loved Final Fantasy X's blitzball. There used to be days where I'd sit and play blitzball instead of the game for a long while. I don't know why it was so entertaining but it was. Plus one must wonder how they play so hard and physical and still stay under water for so long o.o

I really didn't like playing blitzball. It was a little too confusing for me, and it was really hard to control the players

I was horrible at it so I didn't enjoy it so much. The game itself seemed pretty interesting if you just got to watch it, but actually playing it, I think I made the Besaid Aurochs suck more than they originally did...:(

My boyfriend on the other hand was awesome at it and he always seemed to manage to rub it into my face.

I really liked playing blitzball (even though it was a bit confusing at first), its just very interesting...but the blitzball in X-2 pretty much stinks.

I hate Blitzball so much. At the minute, the Goers are kicking my arse 3-0. Why are the Aurochs so shit?! Grrr >.< The controls are awful too. I hate this game.

It wasn't bad, I didn't hate it, but didn't really like playing it, so I skipped it ^_^

Absolutely!
At first, I thought it was a very lame game. But when I started playing it, my view changed. I think it's really interesting. A favorite pastime when you're bored, and don't want to fight fiends yet. I got addicted to it. It's really easy too, once you get the hang of it. :D

Back