Did you like Blitzball?

yes or no

• yes

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • no

Votes: 23 31.9%

• Total voters
I really like it, I was quite good at it.

But for some reason, I never really used Tidus, He was like lvl 16 while my other players (Like blappa) Were on lvl 46.

Yep I did enjoy this mini-game. I enjoyed recruiting people and training them up slowly, but I really did not like the orginal team. I know if you train them up they can become a great team but I could not be bothred so trained up people such as nadia

u gotta lv blitz ball i won against tha luca goers 1-0 it was an amazing performance truly inspiring lol

I Despise playing blitzball with every fibre of my being in FFX, the controls are terrible, and the rules are overly complicated.

I liked Blitzball. The controls were extremely easy and took almost no time to get the hang of it. It kept me playing this game after finishing it and getting all the super duper weapons.

I enjoyed it, got hooked on it for a time. I wish they had different animations for when the ball went into goals but thats a minor things, blitzball is a cool minigame

I liked Bltizball but i think it got pretty boring after a while...especially when you´re trying to get Wakkas ultimate weapon:argh:

I prefer triple triad all the way!

well the first game you play Blitz Ball with the worst team is hard and somehow after playing 5+ times overnight i managed to beat them :D after that game i changed my roster and i no longer have Blappa i added some Albehd, Ronso, the Elf looking ones lol...... ooohh i especially had Brother as my star next to Tidus :D damn he's fast >.<...... i had a undisputed score after while and somehow i managed to win a Jecht Shot 2 but never figured how or what to do with it >.<..... anyone care to help me with that?....

does anyone know what Jecht Shot 2 does?..... and how do you give it to your player?..... i have it and none of them are able to accept it :(

i love blitzball, best minigame ever, shame though that now i am so good, i haven't lost a match in well....ever i don't think. it's not even getting close.

still play it though, for fun.

does anyone know what Jecht Shot 2 does?..... and how do you give it to your player?..... i have it and none of them are able to accept it :(

You equip it the same way you equip every other moves... just before a match

re

i think that there was only 2 dificult matches in bliztball: the 1st and the 1st time against the al-bhed. But my best result against the goers was a 4-1...the easies team to handle is obviouly the ronso fangs, once i crushed them with a 12-0 (but not in the 1st season of course)

Back