Did you like Blitzball?

yes or no

• yes

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • no

Votes: 23 31.9%

• Total voters
at first i thought it was ridicoulsly hard, i was always gettin tackled and couldnt get anywhere near the goal, but when i played in the cup after you leave luca i got a bit more used to it and now i think its great,
the card game on the othr fantasys is still a favorate tho.

I don't like Blitzball because I can't ever win. There was like 4 times where I almost won and it ended up being a draw so I said forget it.

When I play blitzball no one could beat me. Well I have a hard time playing with Al Bheds since their goalkeeper has a high goalkeeping status, but I just use Jecht Shot with Tidus and there is a goal.

I LOVED BLITZ!! even thought the 1st time i played against the luca goers i LOST :'( it was 2 to 3 but it was hard 4 me i now play it more and im WAY better now

Blitzball sucks if you stick with the original Besaid Aurochs, but if you replace all of them with decent players it becomes very enjoyable. I can play it for hours on end without getting bored.

I loved it. SUre it got annoying after I finally got the Jupiter Sigil and I had no reason to play it then, but it was fun kicking ass with Tidus and having about 12 goals a game with him and brother.

Though it's not hard to assemble a team in Blitzball that can beat anyone easily, I did find it horribly addictive. Was quite fun overall, but could have done with a steeper difficulty curve.

it was good except after a lot of playing it got repetative and annoyin. if they spent more time on it i reckon it wud have been awesome. i love the opening movie of ffX.

I have never lost a game of blitzball i even won the first game u r forced to play and even to this day i play FFX only for the blitz ball i mostly use Tidus and Wedge since they are my best players.

BLITZ BALL RULEZZZ

Blitzball is okay, but everytime I play it, I end up losing. It's a bit confusing to me, but I guess I'll play it to see if I can get any better at it.

Blitzball is okay, but everytime I play it, I end up losing. It's a bit confusing to me, but I guess I'll play it to see if I can get any better at it.
Blitzball is really easy once u get used to it yeah like the first few games are confusing but after u play awhile it gets way easier since u know how to play it.

Hated it.

It was really under-developed, like a sub-standard sports game that bored me to pieces. The only thing that X-2 bettered X on was the fact that Spare Break replaced it.

i thought it was a neat concept, so overall i liked blitzball. it was a good way to relax during gameplay sometimes. at first i didn't think it would be a very good side game, i never did beat those luca goers the first round, in fact i was awful, but after some time of playing and building up the players, it can be very fun.

Personally, I thought it was a nice change of pace for a minigame besides the card games that were introduced with FF8 and FF9.... they totally ruined Blitzball for me when they had it in FFX-2, micromanagement at its best

Back