Fan Fiction Dissidia 012 Discussion

A.A. got Ninja'd

dam it i forgot 22nd is US, 25th for Europe... just like birth by sleep.... fail :P

Ah, got ninja'd about the English vid. Oh well. That's what you get for sleeping in after working 55 hours in 5 days xD

Oh yeah, another DLC update.

For EU (yet again -__-) if you buy the special edition of FFIV Complete Collection, you'll get the DLC code for Duodecim. They didn't specify what it actually is, but I'm gonna assume it's new alts. for Cecil/Golbez/Kain :8F:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/291203/news/ffiv-complete-collection-release-date-confirmed/

So let's see...

Incentives to buy from local NA stores:
KH1 Cloud or Amano Tifa

Incentives to import from EU:
KH1 Leon, Amano Tifa, Lightning Brea, and now potentially new FFIV alts.

I wonder if I could somehow use the NA DLC of KH1 Cloud on the game I'd get from EU...

Her voice is overpowered by the dubbed music ever so slightly, which you can tell due to how the music carries on even into their victory poses.

I love how English voices for FF games always pronounce summon names with an accent to sound sophisticated xD but I can work out what she's saying.

Now, onto the next vote, *votes for Gabranth* /Cloud hater.

I got :ninja:'d by all of you. be happy :angry:

Also i love Yuna's "FREEZE! FREEZE THEM NOW! :rage:" When she commands Shiva to attack during chase.

Also is it just me or did they pernounce Ifrit wrong? Yuna says "EE-FRET" while I thought it was pronounced "EE-FREET"

Did I read that the release date got changed? :O I hope not...

They gave the six new characters perks that make them better than the others.
Like what? I'm not disagreeing or anything, just curious. :P

(I don't like the Dissidia Ultimania covers...except for Terra (and Buntz)'s, of course :33)

(I don't like the Dissidia Ultimania covers...except for Terra (and Buntz)'s, of course :33)

No i just got mixed up from watching the EU Video its still 22nd in the us =o

Thanks for the links, Spawn! I'm gonna check out the wallpapers now, here's hoping they have one I like xD

Only a few more days until release (If it wasn't changed...) :)

Its been a while since I saw someone post the Dissidia-France forum...I miss my friends there. >.>

Jump out and a surprise.. that new chaos from he playable

242ylxj.jpg

Ah I knew he would be playable. Sheesh my predictions are always right xD. Ugh he will be overpowered though :sad:. But nice to see Desperado Chaos Playable.. Now we just need Cosmos xD.

Woooo! Where did you find that scan at? I've been looking for new scans and news, and didn't find anything. Thanks for sharing it with us! So it looks like Desperado Chaos is playable. I wounder what his EX Burst would look like. Hope to see some more scans and hear some information about him.

Edit: Here is some new information about the Data inport.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/03/02/dissidia_duodecim_final_fantasy_bits/

Last edited:
huh seems interesting and im glad we have more options to customise our experience,I also like the fact that party battle's are now in the game ((hope we can record them =D)),though im still debateing if I want to carry over my Levels or not I think I might just carry over and then just use the Level Reset on my characters to add a challange

@Spawn it came up on twitter by somebody..... :D

hmmm there's a pre launch event where they might be annoncing another character ;)

i am liking the party battles.. love them in tekken now i can do it with final fantasy characters, also.. the level setting feature rocks... now i might have a tough battles ;)

right a quick update :)

kuja is getting new DLC costume and chaos looks much harder to beat in Dissidia 012

EDIT: Zidane is getting DLC costume.. he getting the black hooded coat he wears when he is showing himself to garnet at the end

Last edited:
Tifa vs Laguna.... first video of full game :D

When I watched that video telling us about the characters it was talking about how Lightening is basically three fighters in one, if someone can master her character they would be nearly unstoppable (although she is difficult to play). Tifa has some brutal combos so that if she misses one hit she could still follow up with another one right after, making it hard to dodge her attacks. Yuna is just a beast with her summons, she could dish out a lot of damage if used right. Laguna's machine gun in itself b asically puts him a step ahead as he can do rapid fire and can keep a distance. I forgot the perks for the rest.

I watched the video a few days ago so I'm not 100% accurate on this stuff but if you watch the video you'll see what I'm talking about. Check out the IGN video on page 187.

Back