Fan Fiction Dissidia 012 Discussion

Aww, I always liked the mystery of Exdeath not having a face :gonk: always added to his intimidation factor too...

unlike the first game where shanttoto and gabranth where they didn't have much of a storyline.... gilgamesh and prishe looks like they will be part of the storyline... as both gilgamesh and prishe have CGI Renders as well as cutscenes... cannot wait for thursday much longer :)

here is the video preview for duodecim from IGN.com

Aww, I always liked the mystery of Exdeath not having a face :gonk: always added to his intimidation factor too...

I don't think that Ex-Death's alternate costume is to be taken as Ex-Death. If I recall correctly I think that costume is Enuo, and Ex-Death probably wouldn't look quite like that underneath.

Also, wow at the Gilgamesh battle vids. He's almost certainly going to be the character I use the most. :O

Ooh, didn't think of Enou :hmmm: that's a possibility.

Also the vid pronounced Duodecim wrong, it's 'dessim' not 'dekkim' /pronounciation :hmph:

gilgamesh is great for bravery attacks but i'm not too keen on his hp attacks...

from the preview.. even through tidus, terra and cloud are on chaos.. they are unlocked from the start.. and you can start straight off with 6 of the 8 new characters :D

more translated screenshots.. these are from the second part of the game.. the remake of Dissidia

Right so Gilgamesh was the last character reveal? If so I am realy dissapointed in them not putting an Final Fantasy IX character.. But hey Yuna was all I needed anyway.. Her and Tifa. These were the two I always wanted to play as anyway xD. I just.. wanted Beatrix in there so badly :sad:.

Right so Gilgamesh was the last character reveal? If so I am realy dissapointed in them not putting an Final Fantasy IX character.. But hey Yuna was all I needed anyway.. Her and Tifa. These were the two I always wanted to play as anyway xD. I just.. wanted Beatrix in there so badly :sad:.

What about the unreleased character with the knives and axes ? There's not going to be another one ? This sucks, hardcore. I guess I should be thankful for having Kain, Tifa and Laguna thoughs, some are better than nothing !!:dave:

Craaaaap :gasp: Now I want duedecim more. And I won't have the money for it :(

Why is Tidus on Chaos? :gasp2:

What about the unreleased character with the knives and axes ? There's not going to be another one ? This sucks, hardcore. I guess I should be thankful for having Kain, Tifa and Laguna thoughs, some are better than nothing !!:dave:

Im pretty sure the character that was mentioned was gilgamesh because if you look at him he pretty much wields every weapon mentioned in said post...

Did Square enix confirm that they will only be adding DLC outfits and Assist characters and not real playable characters yet.. :hmmm: Well I dont mind that but I dont think this game will last a bunch of time. Maybe be fun for a few weeks but that's it D=.

Here is a link with some screenshots of the story mode and the world map gameplay.

http://dissidia-france.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=e60089046181dc6a1e735dfa9c398b79&topic=846.0

two new summons added to the game. The first is Calcabrina, which everyone should know from that annoying battle in Final Fantasy IV. This summon reduces the opponent’s bravery to 0, but does not inflict brave break.

The other summon is called Ultima, which has an effect worthy of it’s name. A timer is set when he is summoned (kind of like the timer for Ultima Weapon in the original Dissidia). When the time runs out, he automatically reduces and breaks your opponent’s bravery, EX Gauge, Assist Gauge, AND drains the map bravery. All I can say is “Overpowered much?”

http://dissidiaff.wordpress.com/

As I've said before, don't go too into equipment analysis, the equipment doesn't physically appear on the characters and has a only a statistical effect.

Also, I gotta say, after thinking about the possible characters to enter the fray from VI and IX, I'm happier with the awesome stages they provided instead. Nothing personal, it's just mainly a matter of I can't see most potentials from each game having a fighting style that would work.

Annnnd I think with Beatrix, she's a cool character and all, but I can't see her being chosen before other characters who have more relevance to the plot.

EDIT: Plus they did mention that a new character may be announced.

some english gameplay.... Yuna vs Jecht

is it just me or does it sound like yuna had a voice actor change... she sounds different :( it might just be that i got use to yuna japanese voice actor :)

Yuna sounds the same to me maybe a little weaker in the voice but could just be the video too lol but I did like the battle =o makes me wanna use yuna even though I wasent a big fan of yunie(Rikku D=)

and it says the 25th on the end... did the date get pushed back?

hmmmm not sure :( when was it meant to be released before then ???? sorry can't talk much am in college meant to be working ;)

Back