Do you like Blitzball

blitzball doesn't annoy me anymore cause i recruited these 2 guys called biggs and wedge i win everytime now

The music of blitzball annoys me. I always have mute the TV and turn on my ipod.
If I don't do that I'll end up hairless.

I hated blitzball with a passion, and it is IMO the worst minigame in a final fantasy game. It was so annoying, the controls sucked and at least for me it had a steep learning curve. I never put much into it..it was a cool premise, but did not work at all for me

I loved Blitzball. It was my favourite thing in FFX. I played it alot and once i got near the end of the game, i stopped to play it alot. I ended up getting Wakkas thing for his celestial weapon. My team became amazing because i recruited most of the al bheds, which at the end are the best characters (some of them according to the FFX Strategy Guide chart in the back). I got the albhed goalie who is the best, and 2 forwards along with tidus.

Blitzball

I know there are a lot of mixed opinions as far as the Blitzball mini-game went, so I'm wondering, how many people actually did enjoy playing Blitzball? I for one, thought it was a pretty sweet concept, and I did in fact like playing the game, it was fun to recruit people and kick the shit out of other teams for prizes. Let me know what you thought about it. Hell, I'll make a poll...

Oh man, I loved it. I got so addicted to it in my first playthrough haha, my team just steamrolled all the other CPU teams. I acquired Brother in my ranks, and well, he's like lv 70+ now :wacky:

Never used Tidus though lmao.

I hated it with a passion. I never used Wakka, so there was no incentive to play the bloody thing for his limit breaks. I only ever played the match with the Luca Goers and then never touched Blitzball again. Horrible game -__-

I also hated it, although I didn't really give it a chance. I only played the game I had to play in order to continue the story and I think I only played one game after that. I was pretty shit at it too and I didn't have the Jecht Shot either. I couldn't be stuffed trying to get Wakka's Reels considering I hardly used him.

How could you not like it, it was like having boiling hot joy pumped into your body. I started playing again, so I got my team up. I was going to recruit Brother, but when I saw his horrible stats, I don't understand how anyone can want him. If you guys really want an unstoppable player, Berrik from the Al Bhed Psyches. Hes an Al Bhed God. The only thing he can't do is be a goalkeeper. His shooting is decent, so I don't care really. His shooting can still beat the Kilikan's Keeper, so sweet. Excellent passing, blocking and attacking.
But enough of my rambling, all in all, its a amazing mini-game, one of the best.

I only like it because it's fun crushing the other teams. At first I'd just try to win, so I passed to Tidus, then Jecht then I'd score.
That became kind of boring so I'd try to score only one goal at the very end of the match to win. I tried only using defenders to score.
But now I'm at the stage where I just give Keepa the ball all the time so he can get his Shot at 99.

'kay, Im gunna merge these 2 threads and edit the title a little, they are essentially the same thing 'cept oneperson loves it the other hates it but the convo is gunna go the same way :wacky:

Not sure what that poll shizz is all about though

I really hated the mini game but I also didn't give it a good chance...
After a while I actually won a match but that was rare so I went on and explored the world and got yojimbo which is a cool summon.

once brother gets going he is easily the best. So damn fast. But the game gets too easy. and 10 minutes is wayyy to long. It should be 2x 2 minutes. and you should be able to auto play, so when you're winning by 6 goals you can select auto play and go have a snack or something.

I liked playing the game just fine, but I hated the music. It got so repetitive!
I didn't like it as much at triple triad though...

Blitzball was a pain.
i never read the rules of how to play or what not so i learned how to play by myself and i was not good o.o but it was fun :D

The first time I played FFX I wanted to burn all the blitz players alive just so that there wouldn't be blitzball. But I've played again, checked out the rules a little, and found out it was pretty fun. I still think trying to sign players is a pain in the butt though

^^ I know what you're talking about Anise. I haven't played in about half a year but I still remember the music

Did I like blitzbal no I loved it I got to addicted to it that i stopped trying to get through the actual story of FFX.I have spent atleast 90 hours now just playing blitzball since i started playing it again about 2 weeks ago.

Back