Europe.

Has anyone seen the film "When Britain conquered the world"? That was pretty awesome.

Oh wait. That was real :O.

I saw that, the acting was poor. I was sitting next to someone and they were all like "lol everyone knows that the english are all germans".
Plus no one really cares about you guys, at the end of the day, you're a small boring island off the coast of a country full of people with cars.

And New Zealand is a boring island full of sheep off the coast of a large prison. :awesome:

I saw that, the acting was poor. I was sitting next to someone and they were all like "lol everyone knows that the english are all germans".
Plus no one really cares about you guys, at the end of the day, you're a small boring island off the coast of a country full of people with cars.

Was that the one with hugh grant you saw? U should check out the x rated version, its better.

But it's bigger than Britain and we aren't german so 1-0 to us I believe:monster:

I don't think it was hugh grant, there was no middle aged man with a fringe, speaking like Boris Johnson and being the wet dream of all people who love slightly upper class english accents.

How dare you blacken my name:gasp: Nothing Australian about me.
And yes you are a german argor, the english are some hybrid creature made of vikings, italians, and germans.

Sadly I think he is a rare breed of human in being a New Zealand warrior race. So I don't know the extent of his Europness if any, and also it rules out that he is the decendant of a prisoner as well.

I said speaking, not sounding, they both go I, er, uhm I well er, then smile

Buh-but.... What if I'm of celtic descent?
Oh thats right, celts don't exist, right?

Meh. I bet your great uncle was a German sausage monger! Explains your love for the Germans.

Last edited:
Buh-but.... What if I'm of celtic descent?
Oh thats right, celts don't exist, right?

Meh. I bet your great uncle was a German sausage monger! Explains your love for the Germans.
Sure they exist, they're people who support Celtic, duh,
Great uncle on whose side?

AM NOT A CONVICT:gasp:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Back