Anime Favorite anime couples?

Zoey Hanson

Mew mew style, mew mew grace! Mew mew power in you
Gil
(Please lock if this is against the rules, or if there is already a thread exactly like this.)

Quite frankly, I would have to say Cheza x Kiba, from Wolf's Rain. They are so cute when they are together! I also enjoy Blue x Hige(Wolf's Rain) and Dan x Runo(Bakugan).
~KTW

What is "Wolf's Rain"? :/
Anyway I would say Sousuke x Chidori (Full Metal Panic!) well they are not a couple but they will be in the future :gasp:
Also I would say Simon x Nia (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) I liked them together but I didn't like what happened at the ending. :/

Chi Chi and Goku :lol:

I love the banter between them and all shouting and what-not lol.

What is "Wolf's Rain"? :/
Anyway I would say Sousuke x Chidori (Full Metal Panic!) well they are not a couple but they will be in the future :gasp:
Also I would say Simon x Nia (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) I liked them together but I didn't like what happened at the ending. :/
Wolf's Rain is only the coolest anime EVER.
I especially love Sora x Kairi and Tidus x Yuna. :D
~KTW

Last edited:
Let me see...

I do agree with Kei. Chidori and Sousuke is an ultimate pairing for me. They just clicked right away.

Mitsuki and Takayuki from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is also one of my favorites. They were so dramatic the whole time and their relationship was quite realistic, so I really enjoyed that.

Not a fan of the romance portions of animes (I like the fight sequences and crap like that), but the Vegeta/Bulma pairing in Dragonball Z was pretty interesting. Made for some funny scenes in DBZ and DBGT. Didn't seem like they had much of a romantic relationship anyway. They just bickered with each other the entire time. haha

I like Emya shiro*I think that's his name* and Saber from Fate Stay Night,they aren't the greatest couples but I liked them...Of course the ending stinks.

I feel so cliche and typical but Naruto & Hinata from Naruto (obvs) >.>
I just love the pairing. noo idea why.

And Sousuke & Chidori are definitely <3 xD

You think you feel cliche? The most dynamic couple to me are Robin and Amon from Witch Hunter Robin. Even though they wont admit it to each other, there is definately love there.

I'm not big on romance myself, and although I had a hard time coming up with an answer for this, I think I can scrounge up at least one.

Vincent Law and Re-l from Ergo proxy, although it was never explicitly illustrated, they had some connection, and it was a potential relationship I could believe in.

And Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation! (sorry, I had to) :3

Last edited:
my favorite couple would have to be keitaro and Naru from Love Hina. They are too funny and the way that there relationship develops is great. I think I just like the show in general though.

I could spend hours upon hours listing couples here, but I'll keep it short XD;

Well, I love pretty much any pairing from Shuffle! to be honest. But Lisianthus x Rin is probably my favourite, they just mesh so well, in my opinion. Their personalities really worked well together, and they both were always having fun together. <3 Asa x Rin was pretty awesome too as far as personalities go, but I hate Asa's story arc x_x Sure, it's really sad and touching, but too repetetive in my opinion D: And, as much as I LOVE Primula, Rin x Primula is just... no. :/

Best pairing?? Ichigo and Rukia! IchiRuki ALL THE WAY! I just love how he saves her but she has her resolve and everything so she's angry he's saving her ^^

Also, I hate Orihime.

lessee...
Kira x Lacus (Gundam Seed) - They really look like a cute perfect couple^^
Haji x Saya (Blood +) - I like how Haji devotes himself to Saya and how he treats her like a goddess
Shinichi x Ran (Cased Close a.k.a. Detective Conan) - They look like your typical boyfriend-girlfriend couple^^
Suzaku x Euphemia (Code Geass) - Suzaku acts like Haji towards Euphie
Ichigo x Rukia (Bleach) - They act like an old married couple
Yamato x Suzuka (Suzuka) - I like their love-hate relationship

Last edited:
Light Yagami x Misa Aname (Deathnote)
Alucard x Integra Hellsing (Hellsing)
Sakura x Sasuke (Naruto)
Kaname Kuran x Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight)

Suzaku x Euphemia (Code Geass) - I just like his knight attitude towards Euphie.
Lelouch x Shirly (Code Geass) - From the start they looked like the right couple
it's just sad that Shirly had to die.

I have more but it would make a long list if I write them all. >.>

In all honesty even though they were never officially a couple i think Edward Elric and Winry make an amazing couple, not only does winry make sure his arm and leg stay functional but she kick his ass when needed and kinda keeps him in line.

In all honesty even though they were never officially a couple i think Edward Elric and Winry make an amazing couple, not only does winry make sure his arm and leg stay functional but she kick his ass when needed and kinda keeps him in line.
Yeah, she does keep him in line :D
I like the Riza Hawkeye and Roy Mustang couple, well, not really official, except towards the end, at Mustang's "fixing up" period (
since they found out about Pride and fought him).
Riza has a significant role in this.

Back