Favorite Anime

Lately, I've been seeing some people just stating what anime they like. From now on, if you do not state why you like them, posts will be considered as spam and will be deleted.

Oh this is soooo easy! Gundam! Every single one except Turn A (damn that mustache pisses me off). I've always been into the real robot genre, and Gundam just defines it in my eyes. That and Orguss 02 (didn't really like the Orguss series but the movie rocked! xD).

I'll watch pretty much any anime but my #1 would be One Piece. It's something different from the typical ninja stuff. Fillers still suck though just like in any anime.

Last edited:
My favourite anime would have to be Bleach. I've not watched many, but this has the best animation and action that I've seen in an anime. I also love the story: it's very well formed and keeps true to Tite Kubo's original work.

Mine would be Neon Genesis Evangelion, purely for the psychological aspect of the anime. No matter which character you look at, you can flick through the DSM-IV and diagnose them with any number of psychological disorders.

Psychological medicine is something that greatly interests me, and the cast of Eva would make for brilliant case studies, lol.

Last edited:
Back