Favorite Anime

Cowboy Bebop: This show is considered by many to be the best anime series ever, and for good reason. This show is high quality on all levels and deserves to be watched by everybody.

Azumanga Daioh: This is one of my personal favorites. It presents itself as a comedy (and indeed it is), but often times is genuinely touching. The comedy is classy and never takes a joke too far. Great great show.

Anything by Miyazaki: I truly believe that this man is incapable of making an anime that is less than amazing.

His and Her Circumstances: If you want to watch a romance anime, this may be the best one you’ll find.

Ayashi no Ceres - Another fantastic anime. The music Scarlet is one of my favorites and still currently trying to learn it on the piano. Characters are memorable and there's a lot of sad moments too.

Yea this one's good. Fushigi Yugi is good too, same author.

For me I'd just list out 2 which I thought should never be missed.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Still surprises me how no one has yet said this anime. I think it is probably one of the greatest anime of all time. Graphics were great for its time(During 97 around there). It had one of the most intriguing and philosophical plot ever. For an anime, it's really quite adult-rated, cause the issues that are touched in this anime are just too complex for young kids to undetstand. It's really a wonderful piece of work, do check it out.

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Complete opposite mood from the abone mentioned. Suzumiya is a eccentric story based on the main lead, Suzumiyia Haruhi whose unhappiness about the predictability of life triggers off several inexplicable supernatural events occuring around her. Love the humour and subtlety of the anime. Pretty much a fan favourite as well.

Higurashi no naku koror ni (kai) - Such a dark and mysterious anime. The chars. are believe, to an ectent, the stroy is by far one of the most original i've experienced.

Cowboy Bebop - Like before. One of the best animes to ever be created. The movie is also very well done.

Anything by Miyazaki: I truly believe that this man is incapable of making an anime that is less than amazing.

I am in love with his work, I can't even pick a favorite. The only thing movie I have not seen is Porco Rosso...(although I am not sure I will:whistle2:)

Naruto, Death Note, Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist are all animes that I have expiremented with.

Hm, lets see...

Liked:

Death Note: My favorite anime for sure, but it is tied >_< The storyline is amazing. Light is so freaking smart, and getting rid of all those bad people was great =]

Code Geass: Tied in first place with Death Note. Storyline was definitely the greatest I've seen. The only reason why Death Note is tied with this is that I have the same vision as Kira. The mecha fights were pretty entertaining too =]

Rosario + Vampire Capu2 (and Season 1): I love this show ^_^ Funny, perverted, and actiony.

Bleach: Best fighting anime ever. Better than Naruto and DBZ in my opinion. The story is great so far (I'm up to date with the japanese versions), the fighting is epic, and overall, Rangiku is the best =]

Naruto: The story is good, action is good. Overall, just a plain good anime.

Hated:

Lucky Star: >_> I hate this so much. I watched the first episode... So... Stupid...

FLCL-Totally random and confusing but then I think I understood it. LOL. One of my favorites.

Gundam Wing- The first series is the only one I like.

Trigun- Probably my most favorite anime. About a Man who doesn't kill but is blamed for so many deaths and destruction. Vash The Stampede.

Cowboy Bebop- Another one of my favorites.

Dragonball Series-Just probably the best Anime ever.

Gundam Wing- The first series is the only one I like.

:cool:This one's good. I love it too. From all the Gundam series, really like its plot and characters. Never really got the hypr of SeeD, still trying to finish Code Geass at the moment.

My fav anime would have to be Code Geass and Tsubasa Chronicles. Code Geass because, the straight that i like Lelouch out smarting his enemies and taking advantage over them. How he does it is always ridiculousyclever. Tsubasa Chronicles I just like a little fantasy in my life:D

Isn't favourite = recommend the ones you like? Haha. Anyone favourite for me would be Neon Genesis Evangelion, nothing tops that one for me yet.

Bleach and Naruto are my favourite animes at the moment. closely followed by Gundam Wing.

My favourite anime at this moment in time is Elfen Lied, which is pretty intense at times, especially with some of the bad treatment that gets dished out to some of the characters but as a whole, is a great anime.

Very good anime if i do say so myself. Got the entire season 3 disc box set.

Appleseed: Ex Machinia is epic in all degrees. I never even heard of appleseed until i got this movie for christmas. Kinda lengthy but well worth it. The animation is very top notch. It took me a little while to figure out what bio-roids and cyborgs were since I'm hard of hearing sometimes.

Bleach and Naruto are my favourite animes at the moment. closely followed by Gundam Wing.
Please remember that posts like this are too short, you must put effort into your posts. If you are having trouble, say what you like about that particular anime and why you like it. Thank you.

FLCL - I love Haruko Haruhara, she's friggin' awesome! The way she acts always makes me laugh!

Moribito - Its drawn very beautifully, but I'm not very deep in the show.

Bleach - Do I need to say more? This show kicks ass, and no one needs me to tell them, The fights, the characters, I love Uquiorra he's friggin' awesome! and Ichigo and Rukia have me, I can't wait to see whats with those two ^^

Naruto - I'm not really with the Anime but the Manga has me, its getting very interesting.

Karas - a Movie but still its an Awesome anime!

Some I don't Like...

Death Note - Right off the bat yeah, I hate this stupid show, It tries too hard to be smart and complex >.>

Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Stupid the show shoulda just ended with Yami, and never reared its stupid head again.....

We had a stuck thread for discussing "Favourite Animes" at the top of this forum and, as such, these threads have been combined. Please look around the forum next time you want to make a thread and make sure that it hasn't already been done, thanks. :)

[Merged]

I never watched much Anime, and now I watch even less, but I fell in love with DBZ pretty early on and I still love it. It is by far my favorite Anime. I feel like it has such a great story, and even after so many years those classic episodes are still so enjoyable to watch. The games were also pretty good. I liked a few other Animes, such as Gundam (G Gundam and Gundam Wing in particular). However, above all my choice is DBZ and the one I would recommend most.

Shakugan No Shana! The end?
I simple Love Noizi Itoh's work to bits! And Shana is the cutest character that I know of in Anime so I'd have to go for the Shakugan series.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya gets a tight second place though <3

my favorite anime are digimon, dbz, rave master and .hack. digimon and dbz got me into anime and i thought they were just regular cartoon show made in american until i started following it more and then i realize it wasn't. and american cartoon show sucks, except for the simpson and marvel comic ones. while most anime is pretty good and interesting

Okay um I watch lots but the big main two areee:

- Naruto FTW!! :D

- Excel Saga ... when you first watch it you think 'this is sooooo trying too hard' ... but you kinda get into it after a while. Or maybe I am just weird. :awesome:

That is all. ^_^

Back