Favorite Anime

I don't watch alot of anime but I do enjoy Naruto, Bleach, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I only watch Naruto and Gurren Lagann because I love Yuri Lowenthal's voice since he does the voices of Sasuke and Simon. As for Bleach, the only reason I enjoy this anime is because I thought a few of the episode were funny.

Well my first fav anime would have to be either Final Fantasy or DBZ. It's a hard choice for me so I can't decide. I love both because they have a lot of fighting and the characters are awesome.
Next would be Death Note. I mean who wouldn't want a notebook that could kill people.
Then I like Yu Yu Hakusho. It's got spirits, demons, and the underworld. All of my favorite things.
Next is Trinity Blood. Vampires baby. Who doesn't love vampires?
Next is One Piece. Pirates FTMFW. I love pirates, so therefore I love One Piece.
And I guess last would be Naruto. Mainly because I like ninjas, because they kick some major arse.

DBZ was my first anime, I love the show, Bleach and Naruto, Vandread, Trigun, Samurai shamploo. those are my fav ones:)

Naruto
Gash-Bell
Vandread
Inuyash
Ranma

I like it,too. and some others as: skip beat, dragonball, hana yori dango, cc Sakura.......
I like skip beat best, because characters are funny and beautiful, expecially Kyouko:highfive:

Nana_911 said:
I like skip beat best, because characters are funny and beautiful, expecially Kyouko

I agree with you totally. That's the exact same anime i was going to mention here.

That, and Code Geass, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Naruto, Bleach, Casshern Sins, Ga-Rei Zero..

Anime has got its own attractions, though I'll prefer to read the manga versions...

For this season, Kannagi and chaos;head take the cake for my favorite series. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu and Baccano! are my favorite ones that are mildly old now.

Unfortunately, for all of these anime, the manga adaptations are poorly made. At least, everything besides Kannagi.

My favorite one have to be:
Code Geass
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
Igano Kabamaru

...and can't remember the rest.

Oerba Dia Vanille said:
My favorite one have to be:
Code Geass
Death Note
Same here ^ and add:
Full Metal Panic!
Air Gear
Gintama and others which I can't remember.

I don't watch too much anime myself, but when I do its usually very good. I don't really stray beyond Cartoon Network's Adult Swim very much, so my favorites consist of Lupin the Third, Cowboy Bebop, and Paranoia Agent. Lupin is such a great show, I would even go so far as to buy the DVDs, but I can never find them anywhere!

I am in love with Death Note!
I don't usually watch anime, only anime I've seen is Naruto and some random animes my brother watches.
But I heard alot about Death Note So I decided to try it.
I'm watching episode Episode 11 right now. :P

Higurashi No Naku Koro NI (Kai)

This is the only anime series that has truely kept me extremely interested in what was going to happen next. Reccomend it to any fan of the horror/mystery genres.

There's alot of anime I've watched but the one that tops them all for me is Code Geass and Code Geass R2. It's a pretty intense show and there was never a dull moment. I was swimming in tears when the series ended T_T. I'll definetly buy the boxsets once they come out^^ I highly recommend this show to anyone whose a fan of mecha.

I recently began watching BLEACH which is an awesum Anime and a rather good competitor for my favorite, but i haven't watched enough of it to make a fair decision.

Bleach will take you awhile. Its at or near 200 episodes by now. My favorite is a bit of a toss up. I can't decide between Rouroni Kenshin or Black Cat.

Just started watching Death Note. It's far from my favorite series, especially with some of the gothic thremes... but I do love how it's basically an action/crime thriller. It's an interesting concept but it's also incredibly solid on the "chess match" side between criminal and detective. I like it.

My favourite anime at this moment in time is Elfen Lied, which is pretty intense at times, especially with some of the bad treatment that gets dished out to some of the characters but as a whole, is a great anime.

I'm also a big fan of Patlabor, which i never get tired of watching. A quality piece of anime.

What's are some of the best anime you've seen?

What are some of your favorite animes and what are some that you've hated? Also, does anybody else HAVE to watch episodes in order (like me :P)?

For me I would have to say that some of my favorite would be...

Fullmetal Alchemist: Great characters, amazing storyline. I thought it had a great balance between battles and down time. Simply one of the best animes I have ever seen it could be funny one moment and absolutely heartbreaking the next.

Fruits Basket: I actually wasn't sure I liked this one at the begining but I kept watching and what hooked me was the darker more serious storyline that was just lying under the surface of the goofy typical shojo style show on the surface. It was the ending that hooked me since they focused on the darker storyline...and the show only skimmed the sirface of the manga (which is amazing;)))

Bleach: I am really liking this one so far even though I havn't finished it (am getting the discs off netflix) even if it's a bit battle heavy sometimes. I just want to see Rukia fight!

Chobits: Just adorable..if rather perverted :P

Some of the worst....

Love Hina: I just couldn't do it. The characters just ran around and yelled and chased eachother and fought over nothing...and they kept like..setting the guy up and screaming at him for being a pervert..and no one would ever explain anything afterwards...just...I couldn't do it...

Loveless: Not bad just....creepy as hell...the guy on guy didn't bother me...the adult guy and the 12 year old boy thing did though...a lot...

My favourites are:

Bleach - This anime is just so addicting, love the art, story, characters (Ishida yo!) everything. I also like the fact that every sword has a name and looks different, real creative.

Death Note - One of the most original animes I have read/seen so far. Art is really detailed and attractive and love the story, although the sheer amount of coincidences in the story is so unreal but quite genius.

Trinity Blood - Great anime, vampires vs. vampires. Love the whole Vatican/Catholic story base and the story is very engaging.

Helsing - Another vampire anime. Can't say why I like it, it just seemed to appeal to me. The vampire protagonist -Alucard- is quite humourous and I think that was what drew me to the series.

Now my hate-animes:

Naruto - Hate the story, hate the characters, the art is quite nice though, but that's all the credit I'm gonna give it.

One-Piece - I tried to appreciate this appalling anime, but to no avail. I find it too childish, mainly the characters (Luffy is so annoying).

Basically that's my love-hates.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - It's so romantic! After I watched this, I got hooked to animes. The storyline is sad and deep, and the characters...my gosh, you can really feel for them. Very dramatic anime, and I love it.

Fantastic Children - Truly epic and deep storyline. The adventures is what really hooked me and the main characters. Although the art is not the best around, don't let that stop you from seeing it. It truly is magnificent and I still can't stop thinking about this anime.

Ayashi no Ceres - Another fantastic anime. The music Scarlet is one of my favorites and still currently trying to learn it on the piano. Characters are memorable and there's a lot of sad moments too.

Fate Stay Night - Pretty action-packed and I enjoyed it from the typical drama-themed animes I normally watch.

Death Note - Who doesn't love Dead Note? xD

Full Metal Panic! - Great series. The main characters were quite hilarious and I'd love to see this again.

Naruto - Hate the story, hate the characters, the art is quite nice though, but that's all the credit I'm gonna give it.

One-Piece - I tried to appreciate this appalling anime, but to no avail. I find it too childish, mainly the characters (Luffy is so annoying).

The naruto manga is better than the anime :monster:

As for one piece, the only thing that really kept my attention with it was how nami's tits suddenly got bigger in another episode

Other than that, One Piece was just repetitive as hell. Go here, beat the shit out of these guys, go there, rinse, lather, repeat.

Death Note - Who doesn't love Dead Note? xD

I dont really like death note, but i like L :elmo:

For me... I think I can really only say Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing since they're some of the only animes I've watched with mature themes and all it's elements mesh pretty well together.

Back