Favorite Anime

my favorites have to be Full metal Alchemist and Gundam seed/ Destiny.

FMA, because the way they use Alchemy is just awesum. and Gundam Seed and Gundam seed Destiny because the Mecha designs rock and i love how the battles look amazing.

I'm in debate as to which is better, i'm leaning towards Bleach but the twisted cunningness of Death Note is slowly pulling me towards it.

So my top two are:
Bleach and Death Note

1: Great Teacher Onizuka (coolest guy ever)
2: Naruto (what a lot of fun that is)
3: Full Metal Alchemist (Although you would think the brother is a chic)
4: Kenshin (Everyone likes a samurai)
5: Vandread (If space was that hot id be there in a heartbeat)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters is my absolute favorite anime, and will be forever. <3 What I love most about it, more than the card games and magic, is the characters. This show, and the manga too, have some of the best characterization, interaction and development you'll ever see. In short: love. <3333

Recently, I've also started getting into Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. While not as strong as DM in the character department, this one really gets into the technical aspects of dueling, and sets up new rules and monsters and new mythology. It's a totally different take on Yu-Gi-Oh, and I love it.

Anyway, other than YGO, I like Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Kaiba, Zoids, and way too many other things to list. ^____^

I can't pick just one series, so let's see...
Here are some I remember really liking, I guess:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Hellsing
Rurouni Kenshin
Trigun
G Gundam
(But I think I'm the only person on Earth who ever liked this one. Boo. It's the only Gundam series I could ever stand, to be perfectly honest.)
Zoids and Zoids: Chaotic Century
YuYu Hakusho (Or however you spell it, I guess)
.hack//SIGN
Fullmetal Alchemist
Wolf's Rain
... Dragon Ball Z >_>

My Favorites
1. Gundam 08th MS Team
2.DBZ
3.Full Metal Alchemist
4.Zoids
5.Trigun
6.Cardcaptors(I thought I would throw that in there)

1) Gundam Seed and Destiny - I love the story and it's just too touching T.T
2) Shugo Chara and Doki- Cute story. The story later gets better in Shugo Chara Doki, its second season. "My heart, unlock!!"
3) Kamichama Karin - Cute and soo~ hilarious!! Can't wait for Kamichama Karin Chu to come out. But it takess a long time!!

1) - Super Robot Wars
2) - Dragon Ball Z
3) - Devil May Cry

That pretty much that. I used to love Anime when I was a kid, I watched Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and some more I can't remember. Altought I don't watch any Anime now, those are my favorites.

Cromartie High School is my favorite, just because it's soo stupid/funny it's the only anime i can watch like 50 times in a row and i'll still laugh! and it's like the only anime that's funny and ain't perverted at all!!!

Well being me my favorite anime is Dragon Ball even though thats the only one I have actually seen.I have watched a few episodes of Bleach and Naruto.

BLeach just kicks so much ass!!!

Naruto because of all of the action,
Inyuasha because it's a japanese anime
Dragon ball Z because it's a classic lol
and family guy because it's funny

Last edited:
Back