Favorite Anime

Neon Genesis : Evangelion is my personal fav, and what a trip and a half End Of is...
and Ive always loved Visions of Escaflowne, the Movie more so than the show, but both were top notch, very sad:huh:

Great Teacher Onizuka: As someone who wants to become a teacher, this show inspired me, had me laughing a lot, and is just plain awesome.

FLCL: Its weirdness, zaniness, crazyness hooked me from the start. Lots of great quotes, like my sig. Plus, all this greatness comes in a compact 6 episodes. Extra points cause the dub is actually good.

Genshiken: Watching this makes me want to join an anime club. Seriously. It's funny and tackles a lot of topics that most anime watchers know about and even some don't. It's also a nice gateway anime I've found to show to anime newbies.

Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop: Ridiculous fight scenes, awesome music, great pacing. What's not to like?

hmm... i have so many favorite anime's, but i would have to say my most favorite animes right now would have to be,

Le Chevalier D’Eon, Jinki Extend, Utawarerumono, Air Gear, Pani Poni, Samurai Champloo, Inuyasha, Coyote Ragtime, & Papuwa

I havent watched much but theres
Wolfs Rain
Chobits
Vampire Hunter D
Samurai Champloo
Zoids
I plan on watchin samurai X soon

One Piece - No anime has ever been this funny and full of spirit. I feel invinsible after watching Luffy kick ass.

Dragonball Z is my favorite anime. In fact, it's the only one I'll bother watching.

My favourite anime is definately Cyber Six, despite the fact that it only has about... 14 episodes or something. I like it because I grew up watching it when I was at my old babysitters house, and he loved it, so I grew to as well.

Samurai Champloo
Blood the last vampire and Blood +
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Witch Hunter Robin
Great Teacher Onizuka
Faith Stay Night
Itsudatte my santa
Naruto
One Piece
Samurai 7
Bleach

For me it's Dragonball Z. It was one of the first anime shows I watched and it still holds a fond place in my heart. Perhaps it's because it never strayed far from the action elements and didn't try too hard to convolute the plot, it was straightforward fun.

Bleach is probably my favourite current/running anime series.

I like Naruto cuse it's one of the best Anime Shows that I had ever watch over my wholl life

My list of favorite anime shows, in no apparent order other than the order that they popped into my head:

-Inu Yasha
-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Digimon*
-Naruto
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Full Moon Wo Sagashite
-Maburaho
-DearS
-Love Hina
-Samurai Champloo
-Cowboy Bebop
-Dragonball Z**
-Outlaw Star
-Tenchi Muyo
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Basilisk
-Zoids
-Case Closed (Detective Conan)
-Lupin the 3rd
-Galaxy Angel
and finally
-Bleach

*First Season Only

**Not including Dragonball, or Dragonball GT. Those ones sucked in my opinion.

Has anyone ever seen Gensomaden Saiyuki Journey to the West?
This is one sweet anime.

Samurai X or Rurouni Kenshin, is another one of those monumental anime though now they just do reruns...:sad:

Another one is Gatekeepers, the storyline is superb plus the drama is not too trite or overwhelming either. Though I'm not sure whether anyone's ever even heard of this one.

My favorites of all time include:

Samurai X otherwise known as Rurouni Kenshin
Gatekeepers
Dragonball Z
Vandread
Gensomaden Saiyuki: Journey to the West

They all have great storylines.

Erm.. I don't know if you noticed but there is already a sticky for a thread like this.

It's the Favorites Anime Thread, and it's basically the same thing as this.

I'm not much of a fan of anime however the only one I do watch is Death Note and I think it's just brilliant!

:Merged: Favorite Animes thread and Best Anime? thread
Reason: Duplicates

Note: Hey guys. Random Virus pointed out these 2 threads to me. These 2 threads are practically the same now so I have merged them. Just letting you know. And remember if you see anything else that needs to taken care of, just PM me or report it. Thanks!
-Melancholy Rockit

Dragonball Z will always hold a special place in my heart. I personally like Dragonball Z better than Dragonball (Goten is way cooler than Chibi Goku), but I still liked Dragonball too.

Naruto is also great. the kid is so funny, though I wish that they'd revolved the story a bit more around him.

Full Metal Alchemist as well. Its great, and the storyline is insanely intense. Lots of twists.

And last but not least, Eureka Seven. Cool show.

1. DBZ
2. Case Closed
3. Samurai X
4. Lupin III
5. either Death Note or Samurai Champloo.

Back