Favorite Anime

for me its handsdown fullmetal alchemist, but i just started getting into anime TV shows so maybe as i watch other series', my favorite will change. but FMA is a really great show.

Mine are:

Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ergo Proxy
Claymore
Street Fighter Alpha
The heroic legends of Arslan

I'll think of more later

Paprika, Haruhi, Honey and Clover, Zetsubou Sensei, Gits Sac, Eva, and Champloo are my absolute favorites.

Favorite Anime..

My all time Fav is DBZ no changin' that.

I really miss thse ol' animes tha came on toonami
like Tenchi Muyo/Universe/in Tokyo. some other ones I can't remember.

Naruto
Bleach
Blood+
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha

Fullmetal Alchemist
I've only started to watch this recently, and I have to agree it's very good. I DO think it's perhaps a leetle over-rated, but the story is still incredible and I love Ed! <3 Who doesn't? ;P

Gunslinger Girl
I picked the series up from a shelf in Borders once, just wanting to try out something new. Risky buying a whole series without knowing what it's about? Perhaps, but I thought I'd try it out and I don't regret it. While there's no solid story, each episode is full of new ideas and shows the harsh treatment under which the girls have to suffer as they fight. Look up the plot! ^_^

Haibane Renmei
Sweet, wonderful characters, breath-taking music... A nice anime, and quite poetic in places. Okay, the plot wasn't the best, but it was simply beautiful.

Fushigi Yugi
I read most of the manga, but I have seen some of the anime. While I hate the voices in the anime, and feel the colours were a little too extreme, it's got an incredible story. It made me cry. Heh. The characters are just wondeful; I adore Amiboshi, Nuriko, Miaka, Tamahome, Yui, Chichiri and Tasuki... Yes, it's possibly my favourite. ^_^

1. Death Note Ever since I first watched this anime I fell in love with it. It's different and has a beautifully created plot and awesome characters. The art and animation is also very well done. L is the greatest character I have seen a a long while.

2. Sailor Moon A classic and is still one of my favorites. I mean, who doesn't like hot girls in skirts fighting evil? Anyways, this was my first anime and ever since I was a little kid I liked Sailor Moon. I still have every single episode and movie on VHS.

3. Fushigi Yugi Another classic that I love, though I wasn't introduced to it until three or four years ago (but I knew about the manga long before then). Though it's animation isn't the greatest, I love it's plot and it's characters are humorous and nicely developed.

4. Naruto Action packed anime with shinobi flinging out jutsu and an evil organization attempting to collect all of the tailed beasts. This anime is plain out AWESOME! Though all of the fillers before Shippuuden were really annoying and most of them were horrible, the other episodes made up for it. Haku is still the greatest character of all, even better than Itachi.

5. Full Metal Alchemist You gotta love Ed and Alphonse. This anime is funny, action packed, filled with adventure and fantasy, and how an intense and great plot. I love the ending and thought that it was perfect. I was kept entertained throughout the entire series and was thrilled. The characters are great and it has a better plot than most anime in my view. I thought the movie could have been a little more better though.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - The whole story!
Angel Sanctuary - Blood o-o
Chobits - Just started watching it! ^^ And it's cool!
Naruto - LOL! Who hasn't seen it! XD
Elfen Lied - My absolute favourite! ~Sad...And blood~
Ergo Proxy - Started! Really nice anime!
Inuyasha - Started watching it a week ago! I like it!
Loveless - *no comment* >.>
Bleach - After seeing Naruto, everyone has to see Bleach! ^^
Death Note - Comes after Elfen Lied!
Chrno Crusade - Really cool anime!
Tales of Phantasia - I can say it's my first anime! And I really really like it!
Witchblade - I just saw the first episode and I loved it! ^^

*Anime lover!* LOL

...Hard choice. I'd say it's a toss up between Hellsing, Black Blood Brothers, and Deathnote

On ep 31 in Deathnote, and things are getting intense. I love this anime. It makes you THINK and isn't about the violence (not saying I have anything against the mindless violence lol..I enjoy that too)

Ep 13 on Hellsing, all I can find online. I love the characters' attitudes, they're all psycho!! Cool action sequences.

Ep....well..3 on Black Blood Brothers. Gonna finish Deathnote before I watch more of this. So far, it looks pretty cool.

D.Gray-Man, Ouran High School Host Club, FLCL, Digimon Adventure & 02.

I love D.Gray-Man for the demon-hunter type aspect as well as the fact that it doesn't take itself as seriously as other anime with a similar plot might have tried to do.

Ouran is awesome... the idea for a meta-fandom was just so ripe, but nobody else had yet to accomplish it quite the right way (Comic Party tried... and Excel Saga did too... and they just didn't work quite so perfectly).

FLCL. What can I say? It's positively amazing. The irony is so effing well-constructed and the conceptualization of Naota's microcosm town has me gushing (I usually find settings to be vanilla, so when a really good one comes along, I gush). I actually found Haruka to be annoying, though - but my love for Mamimi totally balances that out.

Digimon... there's something else there aside from the nostalgia factor (otherwise I'd have listed Pokemon as well). I guess one really awesome part of it is that fans get a lot to work with in terms of ambiguities, but not so many that story is hindered. This of course causes lots of quasi-bonding with the characters as we try to piece them and their relationships together.

Full metal alchemist is the best anime ever made. I wached pretty much all of them but full metal is the best. Characters are fantastic, their psychological development. And there is the most beautiful character of them all, LUST of course.

Omg! Has anyone said Elfen Lied yet! That was like my favourite anime. It was sad, it had action, it was romantic, and the last episodes leave you smiling, in tears and with mouth wide open going " wth just happened!"

Well i say Fullmetal Alchemist is the best anime made.

Peacemaker is a good anime to so is Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Trinity Blood and some others i cant remember

I can sit and watch just about any anime as long as it was made after the 80s.

Bleach is one of my favourites, as is Bobobo-bobo-bobo.

Back