Favorite Anime

omfg, Loveless?!

Is that you?! Oh my!

Anyway, my favorite anime would easily be Case Closed. It used to be showed on Adult Swim, but I haven't seen it on there in quite a while. Conan was a great detective; that show blew my mind!

Well, since I last posted, I can safely say that Fullmetal Alchemist is my favourite. :) I've seen it all at long last!! =D

Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Case Closed, and Death Note. I don't watch a lot of anime, but those are my favorites.

Anyway, my favorite anime would easily be Case Closed. It used to be showed on Adult Swim, but I haven't seen it on there in quite a while. Conan was a great detective; that show blew my mind!
Yup, that show is missed.... I liked Conan. It's just really scary how death followed him everywhere he weeent.... :confused:

Death Note has taken control of my life. I stay up to watch it each Saturday, both the first time, and the rerun. Just 'cause L is awesome. He deserves a cookie. :cookie2:

Still love Cowboy Bebop (FayexSpike, of course), Inuyasha (before the series dragged out), and Bleach (Kisukeeeee), and Fruits Baskst (although I was really disppointed. it doesn't do the manga justice).

Mine would be Naruto the different characters are strong in there own way so nobodies weak that why its my favorite.

FLCL was incredible. But my Favorite at the moment (and for the past 4 years) is yuyuhakusho, I enjoyed all the sagas and movies. Where as compared to other long running shows I usually lose interest because the vear so far off what the show WAS about (slayers...-_-) that I dont even know whats what anymore.

In the last few post people mentioned Cowboy Bebop, that makes me happy. And like this place even more so. XD Though I don't watch much anime I do have the ones I like.

I'm a big fan of Cowboy Bebop. Just one of those animes that I haven't been able to forget for good reason. The story may seem quite simple but like most cases there is more to it then meets the eye. The character development and characters themselves are well thought out, even though each one is complex they are easy to like. Plus the fluidity of the fights scenes are fantastic!

Others I enjoy would be Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Hellsing, FLCL, Trigun, Vampire Hunter D. I enjoyed Bleach in the beginning, then lost interest when it got into the fillers.

I got into Full Metal Alchemist a couple of weeks ago. Definately up there with Cowboy Bebop. Amazing story and it was one of those things where you couldnt stop watching. Voice acting was pretty good too.

As for Ninja Scroll the series, not so good.

is that enough effort Mitsuki? :)

Mod Edit: Good enough. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's try and add a little more effort into our posts, guys. :wink:

Anyway, Fantastic Children is probably my top choice here. I mean, I have A LOT of favorite anime, but Fantastic Children really stands out because it's quite different from all the animes I've watched so far. The ending leaves a bittersweet feeling that left me quite shocked. Truly grand!

Death Note has long been my favorite anime because it was so filled with logical substance, and besides that, it was interesting.

But other than Death Note, I also read Case Closed, or Detective Conan, another mystery-type anime, just as clever as Death Note, although less dark.

I also like Ayakashi and Mononoke for the interesting stories. The main character is kind of interesting too.

I'm far and away not much of an anime watcher, but when I was younger I was really into Rurouni Kenshin and DBZ.
I never finished watching the Rurouni Kenshin series but from what I saw it really got me into politics...and of course I liked the premise of a 'innocent killer'.
I wanna go back and watch it to remember why I liked it so much as a child. But I'm afraid that it'll ruin my childhood memories.

But other than Death Note, I also read Case Closed, or Detective Conan, another mystery-type anime, just as clever as Death Note, although less dark.

Fuck yeah!

I loved that show. When I was in ninth grade, I'd always get up really early so I could watch it. But I wouldn't say it was less dark, unless you mean in the sense that the cast of characters actually do something other than hunt the criminal. D:

Loved me sum Detective Conan, though. <3

My favorite animes are Vampire Knight,Death Note,Shugo Chara,and The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya.They really are good animes and I suggest to you vampire fans watch Vampire Knight it's good stuff. ;)

I R WATCHINZ NARUTO! :gasp:.

I'm also watching...

Avater
Gunslinger Girls
Death Note
& a lil Inu Yasha (not really into it, but my brother has loads of dvds on it)

Back