Favourite playable character?

I played as Ashe during Final Fantasy 12 which is odd for me because i almost always play as the main character if i like them or not but with Vaan he just didnt make the cut as main character too me but back on topic looking back i think Balthier was the best character to play as just because hes cool x

Balthier, most definitely.

As I've said elsewhere, he is chock full o' badassery, and that's always the character type I prefer. Smarmy, sarcastic, streetsmart, resourceful... hell yeah.

If it was a usual ground opponent I usually played as Vaan. Sometimes Basch if I was leveling 'the other team' up. If its an aerial opponent I always play as Balthier. He's so badass, plus his weapons can do a TON of damage. I also liked having Fran on my team just because I liked her character. CG'ed Viera is very nice.

Of course it has to be the leading man. Balthier is a badass and he is funny and by far my favorite character. I love his motives and his attitude towards the things that are happening. I even gave the guy belias summon just because he didnt find the treasure he wanted lol. And he is gets the zodiak spear too =P

Back