FF7 Game for another character

DMP

ShinRa Guard
Gil
They have already made one for Vincent so would you like to see another FF7 character have their own game. if so who would you like to see?
A Sephiroth one would be kool maybe.

No. I think Square-Enix needs to stop relying on past glories and focus the core of thier projects on newly added games to the main sequence in the FF franchise.

I want to discover new characters, and a new story to fall in-love with.

They're currently working on Crisis Core for the PSP which is pretty much a game devoted to Zack. That one will definantly be interesting to see. I can't wait for it! :D

No. I think Square-Enix needs to stop relying on past glories and focus the core of thier projects on newly added games to the main sequence in the FF franchise.

that should have ended the thread right there.

agree 100%.

agree 100%.
Well they are sure as sure but alot of characters arnt explored properly and just cause this has been created doesnt mean Square Enix will do it, people are alowed to dream man

I'd like to play with Cloud..yea that'll be cool I mean imagine urself doing the same AC moves that'll be awesome.

I think with all these new spinoffs, there's bound to be a game for every character eventually. lol.

Eh....the other characters pasts have been pretty much explained, or at least have had much light shed upon them. There's not much mystery going on there anymore.

I mean, I love Tifa but.....we know pretty much all about her past and what she's been doing.

Same thing with Barret and Cid. We don't know about their parents and shit like that, no, but....are we gonna play a game just to get to know that? Plus I really can't see the fate of the world resting on Barret or Cid's shoulders.

Yuffie?..............eh.....dunno there man...that'd be kinda strange.

Only characters I could see them doing anything fun with would be either Sephiroth or Red.

But besides all that, I'm sick of FFVII spin offs. I love FFVII to pieces, it's my fave FF, and I love Vincent <333 But.......I want them to stop milking it ;-;

Omg if they had a game for Red XIII, I would pay good money to play. lol.
Somehow just thinking about it reminds me of back in the day when I used to play spyro the dragon. lol. It would be cute to play with him as a baby. ^_^

Originally Posted by BustaMo

agree 100%.

i second that! Get on with the new games! Unless of course if your going to make FF7 for the PS2 or 3, or even the DS. I would love to play that game on a long road trip...

I have to agree with you on that one. They focused way too much on their past projects. I want to see newly developed games with awesome characters and fresh storylines. Question is, what exactly are they doing now? >_<

They're currently busy with working on the FFXIII projects and VsXIII and such. I don't really know, but I think they've done enough with FFVII and I don't think they're going to make anymore games based off of characters either.

Back