FFXIII couples

If I'm honest I don't understand how anyone could put up with Snow, so kudos to Serah really!

I'm kind of loving the Vanille x Hope pairing at the mo (hint at the sig :wacky: )
This is mainly because they share a really cute scene together where they're messing around and Vanille is the one person that makes him smile.

On the other hand Vanille x Fang work well as well, seeing as Fang is pretty butch anyway, both of them being female doesn't seem to be a problem, I dunno about romantic involvement though, they seem close, but I think Fang sees Vanille more as a little sister.

Sazh and Lightning don't really suit with anyone really, Sazh is too commited to Dajh, and Lightning doesn't really seem interested in romance.

There's just two favorite couples.

1. Lightning & Hope: I started to like those two after I first finished the game last December. Back to when I played Chapter 5, I noticed how well they worked together, and in Chapter 7 (mid-chapter 7), I now notice what a cute couple they are. My last thing was it just the fan fiction that made me started to like them.

2. Snow & Serah: I truly adored those two ever since I first saw the fireworks scene, just reminds me of the Spring scene of FFX, and the music was very beautiful and one of my favorite tracks. I had seen them in one of my dreams at night but I knew when I first saw Snow proposing to Serah I have my hands up to Snow! :D

Last edited:
Back