Final Fantasy VII Remake

Alternate ending?
Yeah, there were originaly going to be alternate endings depending on the 'hidden' characters you got, Yuffie and/or Vincent. But in the end Square just made do with the one. Alot of things like that were not done right or left out because it was a rushed release.

If it's just the one does that mean Yuffie and Vincent are in the ending regardless whether you have them or not?

If it's just the one does that mean Yuffie and Vincent are in the ending regardless whether you have them or not?

No, they're just conspicuously absent. If you have them, I guess you're just supposed to imagine that they're just inches off camera the entire time.

Yeah they are absent from the ending. Idealy it should be three more 'alturnative' endings. One with Vincent included, one with Yuffie included, one with both of them included along with normal one with them both absent.

Another thing I would like to see in a new version would be a side-quest for Vincent. Yuffie had one so I think Vincent should too. Plus maybe a part of the game that focuses on Cait Sith. Each character gets they'er own little part of the game that focuses on them and their back story (Barret at Coral and Gold Saucer, Aeris at Temple of The Ancients, Tifa at Mideel with Cloud, Red at Cosmo Canyon, Yuffie at Wutai, and Cid at Rocket Town etc...).

For Yuffie and Vincent not being in the endings is because you might not be getting them in your party. Maybe Square Enix didnt know how to get them into it as an alternate ending perhaps? They probably had it in mind but maybe they couldnt do it on 97'

It wouldn't have been difficult, all they would have had to do was just stand in the background.

And a fullblown Vincent exclusive sidequest would have been pretty decent, all he really has is some alternative dialogue or events when he's in the party which didn't help flesh out his charatcer that much.

should they make a new final fantasy 7 as it will never compare to the previous

:mad:isnt the best part of final fantasy 7 the great sense of connaction you get with the charcters due to the massive journey and the hardships and tasks you go through with them. if they do a remake i think it will ruin my memory of the game and more importantly the characters.

no alternate ending! that would suck! i just want them to end with the original ending or something along those lines

If you read what has been said before it's having the final scenes with Vincent/Yuffie added if you have them in your party not a new ending. There's not much else they can do really to add to it anyway.

How would a remake ruin that? Personally, I believe a remake would remind fans of how great the game is--and how great the characters are.

That's assuming that the remake not try to take any huge steps away from that which made the first game great. Improve the visuals and add some extras. Don't mess with anything else.

I feel if they made a remake there would be great benefits.

First one being the fans of FFVII could see Cloud and the gang on the next gen consoles, with better graphics and a re-vamped system

Second for those youngsters that have never played the game it would give them a chance to see how awesome this game is.

I don't see it ruining it for us old school gamers as we still have copies of the original. The only downside I could see is some newbie that has just played the remake trying to tell someone like me how great the game is when I've known since they were in grade school. :P

Sever Off said:
Second for those youngsters that have never played the game it would give them a chance to see how awesome this game is.

Ahh, I hadn't considered that. That's very true. So many people neglect to play Final Fantasy VII--and other Final Fantasy games, as a matter of fact--because it's "old."

clampster

I merged your thread with "Do you want a remake?" thread. If you wish to continue to discuss about any sort of remake then discuss it here.

Ahh, I hadn't considered that. That's very true. So many people neglect to play Final Fantasy VII--and other Final Fantasy games, as a matter of fact--because it's "old."
Yup, that is true. The young generation are more into graphics.

I always hear them say in Gamestop say this: "OMGZ TIS GAME HASS AWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEE GRAPHICXS!!!!!" While pointing to a M-rated game to their mothers by the way, and having absolutely no knowledge about the game other than it has nice graphics.

Most of us believe that FFVII will be remade on the PS3. It could possibly be remade on the PSP. There are many other old PSone rpgs made on the PSP as well. We don't have definite information that the remake will be on the PS3 anyways. =P

i think so

you know i think that there should be a remake-no change in the story or anything but i would love to have it with better graphics.

I really think that Square will make a remake for the PS3, I mean, they better for crying out loud!!! lol. As much as I love FFVII I really hope they do. I'm getting a PS3 this christmas, so I'll be looking forward to it :).

I want a FFVII remake. In fact, that's all I EVER wanted. I never wanted a sequel movie, or disappointing spin-offs, just a remake.

Why?
1.) To see Cloud cross-dress in high defintion.
2.) To hear a remastered soundtrack.
3.) To see the Bumblebee Manor scenes, with voices. Haha.
Mukki: "Daddy's so lonely."
Cloud: "....It hurts."

Ah, that came would be incredible if it was updated to the times.

I want a FFVII remake. In fact, that's all I EVER wanted. I never wanted a sequel movie, or disappointing spin-offs, just a remake.

Why?

Points one and three :lol:

Why?

Which would be awesome but damn those shitty censors and their censoring ways! They would rape FFVII to the brim!

Back