First Love - A ZackxAerith Club

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
*squee* After watching a few Crisis core videos, i've decided that the Zack and Aerith pairing is my 3rd favourite FF pairing ever :D so i had to make a club :)

Rules

No Zack VS Cloud Debates.
SPOILER TAGS plz.
Follow the rules of the forum, obviously.

Members

Aerith Gainsborough

*bump*

Hey, Mark is this running? XD

If so, I'll join *watches siggy* that could be a nice contribution to a Zack x Aerith club, :)

Whooo! I'm so glad someone made this pairing club! Sign me up for the actual canon pairing of FFVII ^^

I'd like to join too! Zack and Aerith are one of my favorite couples :P

*bumps again*

Hey, Mark, weren't you updating this yesterday? :P Don't worry, I'm just bugging ya, you'll update this when you have the chance, right?

I'll only be happy to join this. Zack and Aerith is my 2nd favorite pairing. Write me in will ya?

Crisis Core made me realize that Zack and Aerith belong together, so I'm asking for a spot in this club. Ever since he fell through that church ceiling, they were meant to be together.

Why is the club so dead? I like this couple soo much! they are meant for each other!
can I join?

*waves hand around* I'd like to join, too! =D

Pairing clubs should not be dead! XD

Character deadness aside, I strongly urge this club to undeaden! *pheonix down*

Since I've taken part of the Cloti club, I thought I may aswell do the same for the Zack/Aeris club. They seem to be partner ships after all :D

To encourage discussion I propose you all this: Zack/Aeris - taking the colour pink back y/n?

Hell yes, dear. ;D Pink is such a Zerith color, and I don't get why certain shippers can't face the music. >:D

I think...

Zerith=Pink
Cloti=Dark Blue/Purple
Clerith=Springtime colors like yellow and green (pastels)
Clack=Blue

-thumbs up- Also, Aerith's ribbon is now associated with Zerith. Happy day! I'm glad her hair accessory has a meaning... and even better, it relates to Zack. ;O

One thing that I saw noted in the Cloti club thread is how Zeris is the happy, bright couple while Cloti is the more sombre one.

One thing that I thought was weird when I played CC was how they gave Zack/Aeris connection to the sky. I thought this was odd because that was TOTALLY a Cloud/Tifa thing. But I guess it makes sense cuz the Zack/Aeris story is more central to the morning sky while Cloud/Tifa moments tend to be under the stars. It's like night-day right? I wonder if that was intentional on Squenix's end or not.

Oh, that's an interesting point. Zerith is day, and Cloti is night. It also makes sense, with the whole "promise under the stars" and taking Aerith to see the sky...

I'm kind of disappointed that they added Aerith was afraid of the sky, but they never go into detail about that in FFVII. . . I mean, she DOES leave Midgar so... it would've been cool to see her being wary about going out into the world around her. ^^; Promises also seem to be a theme with these two pairs. Zack promising to come back to Aerith, Cloud promising to protect Tifa.

Yeah I like this couple alot because Aerith is just so beautiful especially her face and I know that Zack found Love the first time he saw her!!

I'll Join this club, After playing CC it made me realize that aerith and zack are the perfect couple, everytime i seen her in the game it made me feel all fuzzy and warm, it was really weird but it was right at the same time.

Back