Hardest GF To Obtain

Quezacotl was the hardest for me:P Nah im jking, I think the hardest was Doomtrain or Tonberry... Just took to long:mad:

for me it was Diabolos. He was really tough, and he kept beating me. It took me a REALLY long time to get him

cant remember the name but thhose guys in the cave near galbadia are biiiitche.

GFs

Bloody Doomtrain, getting the items to get him was ridiculous. Cactuar was tough to beat and Bahamut was too. But Doomtrain takes the cake

yeah doomtrain was hard. and then i finally use him and he doesnt really do anything i was like what the hell!

Doomtrain is good, he inflicts status changes as well as damage :gasp: The most important being meltdown best thing ever

And those cave ones, I assume you mean Brothers? Thery are not too bad as long as you cast float on them to stop them healing -__-

cant remember the name but thhose guys in the cave near galbadia are biiiitche.

You guys had trouble with Doomtrain? It wasn't a problem at all for me. then again, I already had most of the items needed when i got the ring. Tonberry king was pretty annoying though... all those tonberrys @_@

Eden was the hardest to obtain. Tonberries were not that hard to beat - Aura + constant renzokuken = quick. However, beating Ultima Weapon was fairly hard since he had Light Pillar, which dealt 9999 damage to any single person.

One word... Tonberries!!!

Tonberry was definitely the hardest to get, or maybe the most tedious.

Just one look at them makes me wanna stab, prod, or jab them!

Jabby jab jab >_<

You guys had trouble with Doomtrain? It wasn't a problem at all for me. then again, I already had most of the items needed when i got the ring. Tonberry king was pretty annoying though... all those tonberrys @_@

That's Sacred and Minotaur, not Doomtrain.

hmm . . . Diablos I didn't know that I can fight him using the lamb so it took me a long time to get him D:

I still remember the first time i got the lamp. I used it and I got into the fight with diablos and I was like ok, piece of cake. Unfortunantly I didn't really have any magic or anything because i was too lazy. So I kinda got whooped hard:P

Had to be Eden. Even though I cheated and went through the Deep Sea Research Center with Enc-None (even though I've heard repeatedly it's not supposed to work), beating Ultima Weapon was not fun. The sad thing is, I didn't even use Eden after I got it.

I would have to say Odin because you are timed, although he wasn't all that hard because he didn't attack he just instantly killed you when time was up if I remember correctly.

It's best to fight Diablos as soon as you get him or he only gets harder :neomon: I made that mistake once and he was an absolute arse :dry:

I don't think Diablos would be any harder, if you gained those stat+ bonuses :cool:

I don't think Diablos would be any harder, if you gained those stat+ bonuses :cool:
That depends, if you have leveled up then of course he is going to be harder. If you haven't Diablos would be even easier.

I Can remember diablos being a bitch because it had a lot of hp, but I think there was a GF called cerberus and that was quite easy. :D

Back