Hey does someone know the name of the guy of final fantasy versus XIII?

Unknown to pretty much everyone outside square dammit they should release more info on this game it looks so good just from the trailer ^_^

Some people are saying Storm, but thats just made up I think.

God I hope it isnt Storm. >_<

Man storm would suck seem they could name a character "Lighting" it doesnt really surprise me but i really do hope the wont ever release them name as main characters

Man storm would suck seem they could name a character "Lighting" it doesnt really surprise me but i really do hope the wont ever release them name as main characters

That would suck, a lot.
But then again, they did name Cloud...er.. "Cloud" so... :/

Yeah but cloud does have a bit of class to the name unlike storm sounds like x-men to me lol

x-men was my first thought, too. lol. "Storm" would be unbelieveably lame, but that's probably just a rumor. (..I hope it is, at least.)

I walk in here everyday and see more people.
I think it'd be cool if his name was Exodus.

its believed it is like an natural event like the others... but i have my own conclusions...

Lightning ... verses ... put the two together i get...

mud... nahh joking his name is prob..:

Volcan

becuase lightning sometimes happens during volanic eruptions.. and with his hair turning white like smoke.. and his eyes red.. i fink it may match...

I think lightning and storm sound to corny. Sticking with the whole weather thing why not Rain.

They already had a name after weather in FF8: Squall (It means some kind of small storm, look it up!). Anyway I'd like to finally like to see a decent default name for a main character. I mean Squall, Cloud? Weird. However Zidane was an awesome name. And I hope Square never go back to that terrible case of "you get to name the main character, you just have to put up with none of the other characters saying his name in the entire game and it's sequel!" of FFX.

We'll have to wait and see what they have in store for a US release name. Very few of the original names in Japan ever remain the same at launch. And those names that do are usually always changed for US/Europe release. My guess is they will do public surveys and whatnot before a US release.

Lightning and Storm...lol! Sounds um...yeah...

Well, hopefully it'd be something else. An interesting name. Or better yet, for most people's sake...they should give us the option to change the main characters' name. Problem solved. :)

Back