Hottest FF Guy

Starfare Valentine, please stop responding to everyones posts please. Half of them are off topic and are just ways to get your post count up.

And Cloud is nasty looking people lol.

ooh ok, i guess i HAVE to say Auron he has such a sexy voice ( as does balthier & dr cid mmmm)

Uh.. Its Prince Luzaf for sure :P
luzafn.jpg

I added a big ass poll cause I was bored as fuck again.

I added everyone I could remember from VII-XII including X-2 and the FF compilation that I could remember.

Anyone else from earlier FF's or those not mentioned.....that's why there's the 'other' option. I didn't want a poll that stretched 2 pages long xD

I would have to say Squall and Cloud I think. Cloud looks very nice in Advent Children in my opinion. :lol: I thought Squall was cute as soon as I started playing FFVIII. Tidus isn't too bad either.

I don't think Sephiroth is attractive at all. :huh:

Dr. Cid is who I went for on the poll. I also like..Vossler, Vayne, Ghis, Bergan, Zargabaath, Reddas, Gabranth, Basch...erm *thinks*

I'll come back with some more names later.

I have few ^_^ (this list is in order)

1) Zack
2) Ingus
3) Squall
4) Gabranth
5) Rufus

Now I'm no gh3y, but I always thought Auron and Balthier were proper men as opposed to these sissy impossibly close shave characters like Coud and Tidus. My vote just went for Balthier since he doesn't have an annoying American accent.

Back