Hottest FF Guy

Kuja and Sephiroth, but mostly Kuja. *.* Good God in heaven... his attitude is wonderful, he takes absolute pleasure in everything he does-- even when he bleeds during one scene, he remains perfectly calm.. a deceptive calm..

GAH. Love it.

Im feeling like I need to add more to my list seeing as I haven't had sex for a while and everyone including pixelated characters seem hot so...asid from Auron, Balthier & Dr Cid who I have already mentioned

Reno
Squall
Cloud
Vincent
& Tseng are all pretty darn hot
Oooh and Gippal coz he had a really sexy voice

Seriously, it has to be Kuja. Only a sexy man, would be confident, wearing what he did. But what did I find the most sexy about him? His quotes. I'll be your canary, anyday, my love. Rowl ! The rest of these guys don't even come close. Bah ! Kuja for the win.

The common characters:Cloud,Sephiroth,Zack,Reno,Vincent,Squall,Tidus,Balthier.

And the uncommon characters:Zidane,Zell,Irvine,Kadaj,Cid(ffvii),Rude,Nero,Weiss.

I love all of them so I won't vote since I cannot choose.

Originally Posted by Hayate
Girls only!?

Well, I bypass that

I think that zidane and vaan are pretty cute.but the hottest i say would half to be sephiroth

Girls only!? Rules are ment to be broken :grumpy:.

Tidus for me >.> i like his hair.

Also why has wakka got a (...) near his name! :gasp: WAKKA IZ HAWT!

Balthier for me, he is HAWT! XD

Most of the other FF guys are pretty boys, exceptions probably being Squall and Zidane but Tidus and Vaan?? Meh pretty boys, >.>

Oh yeah Reno is hawt too!

And I've noticed it looks like more guys are posting on this thread than girls :confused:

I will laugh SO HARD if someone puts Wakka or Cid. Even though I hate met a few fangirls....
Well, Tidus and Seifer are pretty decent. But my vote is Cloud.

I voted for wakka because nobody else did:P

Why does he have a (...) next to his name? IM ONLY GAY FOR WAKKA!:gasp:

Squall he is the hottest, that hair, those eyes! he is gorgeous
Noctis from Final Fantasy Versus XIII is a close second(he may even surpass Squall) the few images we have seen of him are to die for.

I'm tied between... several of them, actually. D:
Cloud, Balthier, Vincent (as a Turk, before his hair went all fdshkfljdslfds), Rufus, Gippal, Irvine, and "other." :wacky:

Back