Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
I decided it was time for some new forums to frequent, and I'm replaying FFVII, so I googled "final fantasy vii forums" and FFF was one of the first results. ;)

I think someone linked me to this forum two years ago? At the time I had no real interest of staying here but all the other forums I been a member of recently don't exist anymore or I left because the staff members were idiots.

Funnily enough, i had just finished replaying FFIX and I had a few questions that needed answering, so i googled "Final Fantasy Forums", which strangely enough happened to be the URL of the first site on the list. Who would've thought it !? =]

i just google'd "Final Fantasy forums", and this is the first thing that came up. So glad i found it though!

Typed in "Final Fantasy Forum" into google to see what popped up and sure enough... the finalfantasyforums.net popped up. And arncha glad I did :p

Last edited:
I actually stumbled upon it in a Forum I wanted no part of, hahaha. So, I'm glad I found the link to somewhere much better than that place. Which will remain un-named. =P

T'was a lonely night... the sky was dark and the phone wasn't ringing... I opened an internet browser and went to google... the rest is history.

I honestly know this sounds weird, but i just one day kind of was thinking about joining another forum, because the one i had been on died, and i was playing FFVII. It just kind of clicked that out of the thousands of forums out there, there had to be many Final Fantasy Forum, and at least one of them had to be active. So i searched Final Fantasy Forums and.... well.. here i am.

quite simply, i liked final fantasy

so i typed final fantasy forums in google and obiously this was the first that popped up, i browsed the threads and thought i could make a good home here

so im a search engine guy

Well hmmm I was actually looking for a final fantasy site to join and this has just been the best place ever for me and I will remain here. I found out by search engine.

Complete coincidence, was directed here after looking for a discussion topic on the Laguna side story in FFVIII. So i joined, and here i am.

The power of GOOGLE.

I typed in Final Fantasy Forums, and this one appeared at the top of the list at that time. Naturally, since i was searching for a forums, i clicked it, and joined.

I discovered this forums via search engine. I was looking for any forums that might interest me. While I was searching, the song "eyes on me" played in my head. This gave me an idea to find a FF forum. I was in a FFXII forum before but I got tired of it easily. Then I found this forum. After that I signed up for this forums right away!

googled "final fantasy forums" at first i joined the .com forum but then later i realized that this .net forum had a lot more viewers so i joined this one =)

Back