How many times have you played FFVII?

Kinkybobb

Gil
I was just wondering... how many times have you guys played Final Fantasy VII. I personally only played it like once and when I began my second run... I lost my first disc so I lost the chance to go through the game more thoroughly.

I know that if I could I would have played the game as many times as my short life allowed me.

Five :P. I play it when I'm reaaally aching to replay it again. I don't like replaying fav. games too often, because I'm afraid of losing the original feeling I had when I first played.

Too meny times. Dont really know how much for sure. like 10 :) but havent won all weapons for only 1 time :cry2: and never had seph on my charas :sad: i wanna it i wanna wanna wanna! :D

beat it thrice, last time was this summer.
I replay it every summer as a tradition or something.....
I do the same with FF1.

Last edited:
erm well...im replaying it for the 2nd time jst now...When i first played it the last disc broke then my ps1 so i dnt count tht as "played"...so now iv bought the game again im happily playing away...iv played the l8r 1s much more...but iv always had copies of them

I'm currently on my 1st run through of the game I havent beaten it as of yet. It takes me a while to get through a game cause of work and other responsibilities that when I come back to it I've forgotten how to play or where I was headed

ah thats all so cool! Im happy im not the only one who misplace/broke their first disc. But I... maybe I read it wrong... but can you play with Sephiroth as a character? not just a boss or am I really that tired?

I think you have to get a game shark and enter a code to be able to play as Sephiroth. A friend of mine way back when the game first came out tried it and it was pretty cool. But yeah, back on topic...

I think I lost count around 5 or so... I seriously can't remember how much I've played it...

I have played FF7 35 times, gotten every item, mastered all materia including Knights of the Round, gotten all Master Materia, and also defeated both Emerald and Ruby Weapons. Plus I have gotten everyone's limit break, including Aeris, in the same saved game.

1 and a half times. Plus another quarter, so that make sit 1 and 3/4's times. I was lazy and just picked up from onne of my old saves and continued to play.

You're a virus. I can't wait to play through the PC version and PS3 version soon, but I'll be broke when it comes to buying the PS3 platform.

The PC version should hold us down for now, I mean the better graphics found in the newer PC version should be a welcomed change from polygons like myself. OH NO MY POLYGON SEXINESS HAS BEEN OUTDATED BY A NEWER VERSION NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back