How many times have you played FFVII?

I'm going to say 2.5 times. I accidentally deleted my file at Temple of the Ancients the first time through, but I went on to beat it twice after that. I beat it most recently a couple of years ago.

I never got to fully complete it as I lost my 3rd disc before I got that far. I am currently on the hunt for it in the second hand shops and the pre-owed section in Game.:)

I've gone through the entire game 5-6 times and never had the same experience. I can honestly say I do not what to go back to the "Group Room" if you know what I mean.

Too many to count. I recently beat with with my KotR/Mime combo and the occasional healing here and there. I really does get easier to beat a game through constant playthough.

May I beat Ruby next time I play? Like hell....

I think I've beaten it around four times. Only twice however getting everything and beating the Weapons. It really is a pain leveling up characters/materia.

I've played it through twice and maybe about another half time on the PC. But that was a while ago...I really need to replay it soon.

getting ready to start my third time, and I have not gotten past the second disc yet... just can't get into it

cyezero said:
I can honestly say I do not what to go back to the "Group Room" if you know what I mean.

Come on, that was hilarious! I only got there on my last playthrough! I cracked up laughing the whole time!

I've only went through the game once, but one the second try, I am trying to get every materia maxed out and the best possible scores in all the minigames, which takes forever!

Back