[Interest Check] Persona RP

So now that Stevie is back are we gonna still try and make up a plot, or does he already have one?

Stevie Wonder Hope you're still interested in making this still since there's like 7 pages of posts on this XD if you want help with the Storyline or anything else I'll be happy to give you a hand on it =D

I was getting ready to think something along the same lines. It has been suggested and now I am intrigued to try this, it's like having that itch on your back that you can't scratch now.

i am still planning to get this going.. but i need someone to pm all the ideas that u had while i was on my 4week holiday.. if somebody could do that tomorrow then i can write up a story over the weekend :)

hey guys, I'm very busy with my uni work and my graphics on here, so i'm giving permission for someone to take over this if they like, some members had some good ideas anyway :) rather than this never getting started XD

Well if no one Object's I'll make a storyline, Since you were gonna keep it in the P3 Universe I could come up with a good idea for it :O.

EDIT:IF I don't hear anyone Object by the end of the week I'll go ahead and start planning a storyline

Sorry for the double post but I don't think I'll be able to make a decent storyline for this so if your still wanting to do it Phoebe go ahead, I just haven't had the time lately to think of anything good...

ElvenAngel

*sigh* I don't know. I've got a decent idea but not sure how to build it. I might start another thread to gather people and present some ideas but I dunno.

Back