Just the ladies

Awww dammit, it looks like this hostage means nothing to no one....There's gotta be someone---Oh, I've got it....*Calls Barbara* ''I've got your son, and I'm about to kill him''.........She hung up on me!

Wow... Lemme just... *kills some presidents and prime ministers, before turning to Guv'na's hostage* WE WANT MONEY! give us money! o_O *twitch*

hay can i have a share??? im a bit skint at the mo.

Edit: i suppose i could become a hooker.... hay any takers??
Edit: naaa only jokin

My current hostage is President Bush, but no one seems to care, wait---*Calls Laura* I'v got your husband, and----she hung up........

My current hostage is President Bush, but no one seems to care, wait---*Calls Laura* I've got your husband, and----she hung up........

A'yo, you HAVE to let me shoot him! I owe him for my hometown during hurricane katrina!:mad:

TranceGenesis - Yes i know what you mean about the screams
Rinoa Solo - She is dead.
Everyone - THE KITTEN IS DEAD!!! i had it in burgers. the puppy is dead, the diseased ridden pidgeons were let go, the chocobo ran, the nintendog is dead, the nintedcat was thrown, his own mother is dead, and the prostitute is finally dead!!
hope that clears everything up!!

Hay Guv'na maby if you hold another member hostage then people would be willing to meet your demands????

EDIT: Cupcake- Is that what happend to all of my kittens then??

Everyone - THE KITTEN IS DEAD!!! i had it in burgers. the puppy is dead, the diseased ridden pidgeons were let go, the chocobo ran, the nintendog is dead, the nintedcat was thrown, his own mother is dead, and the prostitute is finally dead!!
hope that clears everything up!!

Holy-damn, you remember all of the hostages? There's like...28 pages, so I wasn't too keen of remembering all of them.

hay can i have a share??? im a bit skint at the mo.

Edit: i suppose i could become a hooker.... hay any takers??

*Slowly raises hand*

Last edited:
Back