KH RP Signup and Discussion.

Thnx i thought i did a kind of half assed job on it seens how it was like 4 in the morn when i did it :p but i hope its good enough for the rpg and i how i can join in ;)

Well, I liked your bio a lot! And since we're lacking people fighting for the dark side of the force ..... (ehem ^_^). Thing is, I think it's good enough for you to join! But well, it's not my call really ^^; You'll have to wait till you hear Shadow's oppinion about it.

Shadow's discision but nice Bio, and it gives me an extra bad guy to kill the crap out of later

How many bad guys are there exactly? Hellboy i won't be an easy fight just to let you know i have a bit of rp experience and i really shine in battle...

Name: Light Achuro

Race:Human, the basic race of a human

Side: Light sides on the well light side

Appearance:
-White Hair
-Athletic Body Build
-At a height of 5'9
-Weighs at 190lbs
- complexion is a light tan
-
Weapon: Dual Weild: Road To The Night Keyblade&Energy Keyblade
Keyblade1.jpg

BreakerKeyblade.jpg

Clothes: Light wears Grey pants with a white dragon design throughout the pants legs. He has a Blue shirt that he wears a lot and he also comes with a chain that he wears all the time, its silver chain with a crown pendent.His shoes are Grey nothing special about his shoes they are just regular wearing shoes.

Magic(optional): light has control of everything Light so if there is anything that can be made up of light he can bring that to himself and use it to his advantage.

Abilities: Light Manipulation:this ability allows Light to control the purest of the worlds light energy and he can even produce mini stars and fire them at enemy'

Limit (optional): Excalibur Redemption: This moves requires Light to go into his Light Dragon Paladin form and he starts to glow white and he gathers all of the light energy in the surrounding area and all of that energy gets gathered into a star like figure and comes down and shoots down its target and thus causing a massive explosion

Form(s) (optional): light Dragon Paladin: this form is a form that Light developed himself by channeling his power into his soul and its released into a light dragon warrior form in which he has white wings, light Grey twin tails. He is able to produce lots of Light Energy spheres and control them in any way he wants to.

Quick History: When light was 11 years old he was an orphan and brought into a wealthy family who taught him to always do the right thing. He was a bit of a troublemaker only because he had a lot of excess energy and he was always kept safe from danger. About 3 years later he was put in charge of the family's business, and he soon was offered the president position, but he declined instead he told his family that he rather roam around the world. So now he roams the world always in his dragon paladin searching for his quest in life.

Last edited:
New copy of Kai's Bio, with new weapons

-Name: Kai (last name isn’t used)
-Race: Human
-Side: Light

-Appearance:
Hair- short styled brown
Eyes- blue
Complexion- clear skinned
Build-Quite muscular
Tattoos- he has a tribal design on the top of his right arm and the names of his family down the back of his neck (see history)
Attire- black skin tight T-shirt and blue Denim jeans, White trainers that fasten with Velcro and a Belt with a large buckle on it, the buckle is dependant on Kai's mood as he has a variety of buckles to choose from, including an eagle, a cross and a skull and cross bones.
Armor: doesn't wear armour
-First Impression: some people believe he is a mercenary due to his build and alot of women think he is attractive

-Personality: Kind hearted and funny.

-Weapon(s): Dual Keyblades (Alpha (red) and Omega(blue))
AlphaandOmegaKeyblades.jpg

-Magic:master of the thunder element, curative and protective.
Cura-heals moderate damage, with slight energy drain
Protect- raises barrier to defend from physical attacks, slight energy drain
Shell- raises barrier to defend from magic attacks, slight energy drain
all thunder spells- varying amounts of thunder damage

-Skills: master swordsman and quite strong mage

-Strengths: a physically strong fighter who is quite fast.

-Weaknesses: weaknesses are extreme heat and fire magic, cannot cast black magic.

-Quick History: when he was 10 years old his village was destroyed and his family killed. Kai then went on a quest searched the world for his families killer, at 16 Kai discovered he was one of the chosen few to wield a keyblade, he then chose to use two at the same time. He discovered the Oathkeeper at 17 and the rapture at 18, Kai now travels the worlds helping those in need.

Wow, this story is starting to get very interesting. I wanna jump on the bandwagon.

Name: John

Race: Hume

Side: Light

Appearance: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Skinny (roughly 135 lbs), Roughly Mid-Sized in Height (6')

Weapon:

Keyblade: Morning Star
smallEmAFRoundel.png

Keychain: 8-Pointed Star (Used in Ace Combat 6 as the Emmerian AF roundel)
Description: A Katana-styled Keyblade with a 8-Pointed Star forming the key. The Handle is Diamond-shaped with a grip at the center.
Special Ability: Combo Plus
Physical: +8
Magic: +2

Clothes: Wears a Blue T-Shirt that has the Southern Cross insignia (the Constellation Crux) and grey Short Pants.

Magic(optional):
Thundaga (Deals Massive Thunder Damage to the enemy)
Reflectga (Reflects Ranged and Magic Spells back to the enemy)

Abilities:

Excalibur's Light: Fires a Blue Light from his palm, deals damage depending on how long the target is hit with it and the type of target (named enemies will take a little over 3 minutes with the beam, while shadows are wiped out in as little as 2 seconds.)

Limit: Final Overture: John's key glows in a bright blue light, he charges at the enemy, slashing him at least 8 times before he blasts him with an energy-based attack. the Blade does .25 times normal damage per blade hit and .5 times for the energy attack.

Form: None

History: He lost his family, friends and his world, Gracemeria, at age 15, however, his resolve to never give in to his darkness, allowed him to wield the Keyblade. He searches the worlds looking for a way to bring back his world.

Permission to add a new world?

Cool, we're getting more and more people for this RP and that's great! After all, the more, the merrier, right?

Back