Last album you bought/downloaded?

last album i bought was about 2 weeks ago it was rites of spring- end on end. I was so lucky to find it since there aint that many copies in england since they were signed to discord years and years ago. Same record label as Fugazi if any one knows of them.......

Karl

I just bought Metallica - Ride the Lightning from my friend a week ago, it's over 10 years old, dont expect to see it in shops.

MyChemicalRomance1.jpg

The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. This is definately the best album they've released. I'm yet to hear all of the songs though. I have my favourites, like 'Teenagers.' That is brilliant, particularly when it's loud. It's one of those songs you just have to sing along to, like an anthem if you will o_O. The actual song 'The Black Parade' is also another good one. I love how it starts off slow and then builds up, and I love the lyrics.

Don't buy anymore,coz i download.
And i don't remember the last album i bought,it was many years ago.I don't even remember its name.

I just downloaded thjose yesterday
Foo Fighters - Skin and Bones
Iron Maiden - A matter of life an death
Lost Prophets - Liberation Transmission

The last album I downloaded was Masterplan, by Masterplan. Self-titled album obviously. I do keep going on about them but I really think they're a brilliant band. Their album is great too, there's not a single song that I don't like on it. 'Spirit Never Dies' and 'When Love Comes Close' are my favourite songs - superb.

LOL, after I got you the torrent, I decided that I should get it, so since you asked I got it, if you didnt ask i wouldnt have it by now.

it said bought not dowqnloaded.

Last I bought was AC/DC-High Voltage which was about a year ago.

yes i know, but like probably half of the members here download thier albums so why shouldnt download be included

Yeah, I never buy anymore. But I rarely every download an entire album, just the songs I like, so I can't ever really answer the question, lol.

I bought Celestial by RBD a little more than a week ago. It's their third album, and I like it. The sound is distinct, and sounds more poppy and easy-going, like the group's first album, Rebelde. The second album, Nuestro Amor, was more, well, "rebellious." I give Celestial an 8/10 for singles like "Ser o Parecer."

Back