Last album you bought/downloaded?

I'll fix the thread title so it reads both. As TB pointed out, most albums are bought these days, so no harm done.

I downloaded Black Holes And Revelations by Muse. Yeah, I know it came out a while ago and I've been meaning to get it, and I eventually did yesterday. It's much better than their first I think, and I like them a lot more than what I did. Not a bad album, but I've heard better.

I just downloaded Static-X's album Machine, I lost my hard copy I had.

Last Album: Ra

Great band so I bought the live version.

Last Album Downloaded: Saliva - "Back in your System"

Another great band. I mostly wanted for "Weight of the World", but I like them so I got everything. =D

I bought the new Amon Amarth album last night before seeing Iron Maiden.

With Oden By our Side.

Any fans of Death metal I highly reccomend it.

Morning View - Incubus

Doesn't seem like their best except for their song, "Are You In?"

Ummm... Just bought "Secret" by Ayumi Hamasaki and "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani. It's bloody brillant! You guys should get it too! :D

I downloaded The Blackout The Blackout The Blackout by...The Blackout D: They were one of the bands that supported Lostprophets when I went to see them last weekend. I found them brilliant. Their music had a good baseline and the singing was brilliant. A bit shouty, but if you like Bullet for my Valentine, you'll love these.

iTunes fucked up so ive lost all music on my computer! and seeing as alot of my CDs arn't here atm im downloading loads. So last night I decided to get Bruce Dickinsons Chemical Wedding, Accident of Birth and Tyranny of Souls albums back...and thought fuck it, may as well get the rest of 'em whilst im at it! :lol: So pretty much Bruce Dickinson; Tattooed Millionaire, Balls To Picasso, Skunkworks, Alive in Studio A, Scream For Me Brazil, and some other little recordings :D

Bought Sam's Town by The Killers a couple weeks back. Pretty good stuff. I think Hot Fuss is better, but this one is still good.

Got a Skillet CD called 'Comatose'. Got it for Christmas, haven't really listened to it all the wall through yet. But a few sound good.

I just downloaded Anberlin's newest album. It's incredible, they're definitley up there on my list.
Every song is just about perfect to my standards.

Back