Last album you bought/downloaded?

Fear Factory
Demanufacture
10/10

Can't beleive I was missing this album it had one of my favourite songs 'Dog Day Sunrise' so I bought it. :P Also has HK (Hunter Killer) and New Breed on it. ^_^

My boyfriend downloaded the new Kaiser Chiefs album "Yours turly, Angry Mob" for me ^^ Love Ruby!

I just downloaded Costello Music last night by The Fratellis. This is an awesome album! I can't think of any bad songs on it, and there isn't too much repetition with the songs either. It's really good easy listening, and I can concentrate well while I'm listening to it. My favourite song would probably be 'Henrietta' or 'Whistle For The Choir'. Overall, it's a 10/10 for me

I don't usually download whole albums (don't ask me why)

But I did download both Evanescence's & The Killers some time ago.

Evanescence [ The Open Door]: 8/10

The Killers [ Sam's Town ]: 9.5/10

Alot of 10/10's up in here

I just downloaded Writer's Block by Peter Bjorn and John. A few track are incredible, a few only so so...I give it a 9/10, only because a few of the tracks have been owning me as of late.

Last album I bought was Billy Talent II....by Billy Talent, obviously... 10/10 I was quite sceptical when i heard of this band, the name's not great... but now it's my favourite band.. It's metal, but some of the guitar stuff is kind of indie... So i love it coz those are my 2 fave music genres!

Boyfriend is a treasure ^^
He got me 2 StoneSour, 2 Within Temptation, 2 Disturbed, 2 Evanescene and a Werid Al Yankovich albums ^^

erm my gf bought me fugazi- 13 songs about a month ago if that don't count then i bought alkaline trio- remains the other week and iv'e downloaded taproot a while back.... pretty cool.

karl

Turbonegro - Scandanavian Leather

Conformed for Download Festival along with Machine Head, Dream Theater and Megadeth! Gonna be good.

Back