Last album you bought/downloaded?

Leona Lewis - Echo (4 out of 10)

It's a poor album, technically she's a brilliant singer but apart from "Happy" and "My Hands" which still should NOT be the FFXIII theme tune she shows hardly any emotion in the other songs, she's singing them for the sake of singing them, especially towards the latter half of the album. Anything from about song 3 or 4 onwards is textbook, there's nothing original about it. And a lot of it seems more focused on the actual music rather than the vocals.

I don't know what's happened to her, but ever since Bleeding Love she seems to be going downhill =/

I last bought Suicide season by Bring Me The Horizon

I guess Ill buy the new flyleaf album and track down Slipknots Iowa Album...

Mod Edit: Could you please elaborate more on your post. Include what you liked about the album, your personal opinion, etc. Please be more thoughtful the next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muse - The Resistance.

Tried to force it on myself when it first came out, so I didn't really like it. I bought it a few weeks ago since I finally had some money and always feel like a bastard for having so many muse songs that I listen to and haven't bought, figuring it was the least I could do :wacky:

Picked it up about a month ago when my mom was out with her mom, so I just got the keys, went back to the car, lounged around and kicked back with it on, which felt like it really set the mood. I don't know if I was just because I bought it or the mood I was in, but it instantly started sounding a lot better than I remembered. :monster:

Queen - Absolute Greatest

I'm not entirely sure I agree with the selection (which is why I didn't download all the tracks, some of them I'm just not keen on) but they sound as good as they always have...filled a couple of gaps in my collection, as well.
Absolutely perfect to sing along to...and annoy the hell out of my mother. Ahahahaha.

Back