Last anime you watched

im currently watching Claymore and Black Cat, i just finished Code Geass which was awesome.

any fans of XXXholic here?

Paranoia Agent....awesome show. I really wish they would have kept it on adult swim, instead of getting rid of it, but keeping shows like inuyasha that have been on for as long as I can remember...

Just watched episode 30 of The Twelve Kingdoms not to long ago. Love this anime <3 And I have a slight Keiki fetish :monster:

Haibane Renmei. I really enjoyed it. I prefer those shorter animes. While Haibane Renmei had less of a plot than some other animes, it didn't drag on at all. The characters were just adorable and the music is breath-taking. Well worth the watch.

Oh jeez. The last anime series I watched was Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'd been hearing about it for so long, and I finally got to watch it. Wow. Talk about a mind fuck. What a strange anime...it gave me some pretty messed up dreams. I really loved it, though Shinji was extremely annoying. It seemed like all he did was mope around and cry.

I just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagann ep11 a few minutes ago and I watched episode 18 of Slayers Next earlier today.

A couple of hours ago I watched episode 4 of Sonic X.Its a really good show to watch and the theme song is so catchy ^_^

Back