Last Movie You've Seen

i agree, little nicky is a very funny film, especially when he gets hit by the train and the truck and he mentions that his brother hit him with a shoval lol really good film 10/10

THIS IS A PLACE TO POST THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN, NOT TO HAVE A WHOLE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE MOVIE, YOU CAN MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THAT.

This thread has started to become a little spammy. Please read the first post

Discuss the last movie you have seen in this thread. A suggested format could be something like this:

Movie Title:
Rating:
Comments:
Score: (/5 Stars or /10 Points)

Please try not to post too brief a post, but try and make your post somewhat informative and explanatory. It makes for more fun and a better sharing of movie information. Others might even decide to try out a movie based on your critique.

Basically just say what movie you watched, how you rated it, and any comments. If others continue to spam up this thread, I'm going to start giving out infractions

Transformers: The Movie (The real one not the shit Michael Bay one)
9/10
It's got an Prime/Megatron fight that you actually see and it has the Transformers as the main focus of the story unlike the live action movie which should be retitled as 'The Adventures of Spike Witwicky: Featuring The Transformers'. That alone makes it full of win.

I saw the 'White Noise' thriller
9/10 I loved the movie, and it seemed so realistic, but I thought that it had the worst ending I've even seen

Last movie I saw in theaters was Beowulf with the rest of my senior class. It was closer to the poem than I expected, and got the theme down pat, though it was a bit mature for a PG-13 rating and had quite a bit added...

I've read the actual poem twice, when I was in 6th grade, and this year in 12th grade. I've always been a bookworm, and a sucker for classics.

Hitman. Honestly, I was disappointed. As a movie, it was pretty good, about 8/10. However, I am a Hitman fan and THAT is where I get disappointed. It hardly mentions his identity and doesn't include the church or anything from the games.

earlier today I watched Bourne Ultimateum and I'd just like to see that Desh owns. This is a 10/10 for me.

A Beautiful Mind
4/10
Ok, This movie I think got a nomination for movie of the year at the time, but I didn't like this movie at all, I actually ended up turning it off because I thought it sucked so bad.

I saw Enchanted last Saturday and it was so cute! I definently recommend it to anyone.

It was also fun to pick out the Disney movie references.

Hitman

8/10

Though the overall plot was extreamly redundant terms of action plot it was given enough humor and action scenes to keep the audiance (being myself and the people I was with) interested. By the end of the movie we all talked about it and decided this was definately a good movie, and a must see for any action movie fan (or Hitman the game fan.)

Enchanted. It was an incredible pastiche, and it's almost frightening to see how meticulously it was constructed in order to function as a movie-length commercial for Disney. The combination of parody, nostalgia, and Disneyfied progressivism... they've learned a lot from the New Wave period evidently.

On a side-note, I really love the Easter Eggs that Alan Menken put into the score.

I can't remeber the name of it, but I saw it yesterday on TV. It was something like Netromanon.
It's about this guy who lived in the 1700's and he was able to see the future. The end was deadly because this queen came to see him and she asked him.
"How will it all end?" She meant France by the way. Then he started talking and he said that the queen's son's great grandson will be named Adolf Hitler. A huge war will rage... Images of Kennedy being shot, the John Paul's death. Everything scary. And then he said.
"Then, a disaster will strike. A problem where humans nor animals will be saved from..." Then the images of hurricanes destorying everything. Earthqueckes, tsunamis, volcanoes. People dying and stuff.
"We will all die and this is how it ends..." these were his final words.

Score: 10/10

THE FILM IS BASED ON REAL FACTS O.O

Shaun Of The Dead
10/10
its just hilarious. shaun has save his family and get his girl friend back whilst being attacked by zombies

Snatch 9/10

Really good movie. It's about a guy with a diamond and proportions of epic lulz trying to get it to hand over to another man. My favorite part had to be when Cousin Avi accidentially shot that dude he hired( I can't remember his name.). xD

Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix

8/ 10
- Like all the others, creative, magical basically a good watch.

Alvin and the Chipmunks. My kids got Movie tickets for Christmas and they were so exited about seeing it. It was o.k.. Some pats were funny but not worth going to the theater to see, unless you have a thing for "cuteness" of chipmunks.

6/10

Back