Last Movie You've Seen

Stardust 10/10

Claire Danes and Michelle Pfeiffer totally rocked the screen with this movie! I always love seeing Michelle play the bad characters and she was awesome as one of the wicked witches in this movie. I really loved the love story behind it as well. I couldn't help but laugh when Yvaine and Tristan were fighting in the beginning and then ended up falling in love! The more she fell for him, the more she'd shine. That was just so awesome and Robert DeNiro pulled off an amazing performance as Captain Shakespeare! Awesome movie! I loved it all!

cool as ice
sober= 0/10
drunk= 10/10
funny as hell when your drunk, vanilla ice pretty much being himself, a wigga. apparently he is an expert in karate, as he takes out 5 guys with baseball bats.
i love the way he saves the day by dancing spastically and driving his bike through a wall

I saw the Pursuit of Happyness last night with my girlfriend, and I gotta say it was pretty cool for a low-key factually based movie. Will Smith's an amazing actor in almost all of his movies he does so this one was antoehr 2 thumbs up one for him.

8.5/10

Cloverfield- 8/10- This movie was really good, and i didnt pay attention to any of its hype. Though it was a monster movie, its first person perspective (in a sense) really made you feel like you were involved. Its also extremely intense, like, getting kicked in the nuts for an hour, repeatitly, in a good way. All of the acting was pretty good too.

I saw Cloverfield Friday night. It was alright I guess. The constant jerkiness of the camera gave me a headache. And all the characters were so stupid that I started rooting for the monster.

I just marathoned both battle royal movies (the second one being pretty long) and as a whole i'd give them 9/10. Gotta love kids killing each other, and then soldiers right?

I forgot what it was, but I think it was Spaceballs.
It's a hilarious movie, based on the Star Wars Galaxy, though it's making fun of it.
10/10, I just can't stop laughing from it!

Saw "Elizabeth" at the movies, awesome film, everyone who loves English history should go see it.

10/ 10

Sweeney Todd 10/10

Okay, I swear to God that I could sit and listen to Johnny Depp sing for hours and hours and hours. That man is fucking amazing. His acting just took a whole other level in this movie. It was awesome, though there was so much blood it felt a little...unrealistic at times, but that's okay. It was just really worth every seat=gripping moment. Though the end sort of made me sad. Anyway, amazing movie!

The Godfather
10/10
im slightly reluctant to give it a 10/10 because of marlon brando's terrible accent. as some parts it is a little slow, but that isnt necessarily a bad thing, however it does speed up and is really exciting. the acting is superb, it is the difinitive mafia movie

Saw "Elizabeth" at the movies, awesome film, everyone who loves English history should go see it.
Pass.
Shrek 3
10/10 hilarious of course it's the 4th time but it's count as the last movie I saw :P

What's Eating Gilbert Grape
10/10
The story is awesome, there are some funny scenes, scenes that make you want to smile, make you want to cry and make you feel angry along with the characters. Leo Dicapro's portrayal of a mentally handicapped boy was just so amazing that he could pass off for a retarded person if people didn't know who he was. Johnny Depp, was as usual, fucking brilliant with his acting. The whole movie is very gripping and heartfelt. I have no complaints.

Sweeney Todd 10/10

Okay, I swear to God that I could sit and listen to Johnny Depp sing for hours and hours and hours. That man is fucking amazing. His acting just took a whole other level in this movie. It was awesome, though there was so much blood it felt a little...unrealistic at times, but that's okay. It was just really worth every seat=gripping moment. Though the end sort of made me sad. Anyway, amazing movie!

Sweeney Todd 8/10- lol i just saw this movie too. i dnt like blood tho, so it waznt very entertaining to me when he snapped and just started killing people left and rite lol and the ending waz so abrupt, i mean wtf happened to his daughter and that other guy? his acting waz great tho, and at times i could c a little bit of captain jack sparrow shine through. overall it waz a pretty good movie, but its kinda depressing. if ur a johnny d fan u should watch it.

lol gilbert grape waz great too.!

Sweeney Todd 8/10- lol i just saw this movie too. i dnt like blood tho, so it waznt very entertaining to me when he snapped and just started killing people left and rite lol and the ending waz so abrupt, i mean wtf happened to his daughter and that other guy? his acting waz great tho, and at times i could c a little bit of captain jack sparrow shine through. overall it waz a pretty good movie, but its kinda depressing. if ur a johnny d fan u should watch it.

lol gilbert grape waz great too.!

My dear, this story is based off of a Broadway musical done a long time ago. I think the intention of the ending was supposed to be abrupt to keep us wondering. The only thing we can assume is that Johanna and that boy (can't remember his name at the moment) left to go and be together. I didn't see any Captain Jack in him at all in this movie o.o Todd was way too sorrowful and raging to even remotely be like Jack.

my friends mom swore up and down that one of the lines he said waz from pirates but whatev. i know it waz based off the musical, but i still wish they could have given us a little more insight into what happened with johanna and that guy. i guess thats just the way they wanted it tho. still a great movie

Back