Last Movie You've Seen

The House Bunny 8/10

Saw this movie yesterday and it is hilarious! I always loved Anna Faris in the Scary Movies, and she didn't dissapoint in this film. I was laughing pretty much the entire time xD

The History of Trunks

7/10

Calling it a movie seems like a stretch since it's barely longer than an episode of Dragonball Z, but whatever. The soundtrack is pretty much poop. Doesn't fit with DBZ at all. Still, it's cool seeing the events Trunks went through prior to his trip through time. Plus, Gohan was a badass as an adult in this movie...unlike the series. Not bad, but not great.

Final Fantasy: Advent Children, 9/10.

Graphics were incredible, everything was life-like after you got over the fact that it was all Computer Animation. Even though I didn't understand half of the FFVII references, I still loved the fight scenes. Although that Neo Bahamut/Bahamut Zero scene was really... not cheesy, but not realistic either, if you know what I'm saying. The Cloud VS Sephiroth was epic, and Yuffie/Tifa VS Sephiroth Clone was very interesting to watch. Overall, I loved it.

Get Smart

10/10

All actors did an incredible job. MAN that movie was FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol:
I almost chocked on my pop-corn!

The 40-year old virgin. Pretty decent movie, not really THAT funny but it can fill up an afternoon! 6.5/10

Good Luck Chuck

5/10

It was a decent movie I suppose, albeit a little vulgar. Jessica Alba did an ok job, but I now absolutely hate that Dane Cook guy. Also, it had a lot of really strange, stupid parts, such as this thing about a girl with three boobs. It even showed it at the end :gasp:

I wouldn't reccomend it -__-

White Noise

7/10

I thought it was pretty good, Id heard that it was shit, but it still freaked me out, I wasn't expecting it to be like it was, I thought it was just gunna be his missus trying to communicate and tell him how she died...or something

And becuase of this stupid film I had nightmares all night -_- Although for dsome reason the one I remember best was about some sort of zombies that you could only kill by poking their eyes out....

Anyway, I shouldd really stop watching scary films >_<

Chocolat - 8/10

A lovely little film, but it's torture to watch when there's no chocolate about. >_> And Johnny Depp is IRISH in it. :O I always think it's weird when you have movies set abroad but are in English, like this and Memoirs of a Geisha, but I guess it's because the book was written in English so...
Speaking of which I really need to get round to reading the book. ><

Wanted

10/10

My, my what an incredible movie... But there are some things you should know before deciding to watch the movie:
- Of course, a lot of gore, And i mean it, a lot IS A LOT
- A lot of F words "375 F words, and repeated uses of shit"
- "A scene involves human corpses hanging from a ceiling" And they're used as targets... :O
- An incredibly high amount of rats... so if you have Musophobia please don't watch.

Anyways, if you can resist all that it's a goddamn good movie.

Cloverfield - 10/10

I have to say this movie was unique because there's this guy who is holding a camera and you're actually looking through it so it feels more like real life compared to movies that only use cameras. It takes place in NYC and there's this big unknown creature who just destroys the city for god knows why. It's really good so I hope there will be a sequel.

Barbie and the Diamond Castle

9/10

Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed the movie. The songs are somewhat modern for the actual setting, but that's okay. It's an ultimate all-girls movie and my daughter loved it as well. I believe it's her first "best friends" movie with Teresa, and it's very cute. Now I'm hooked to Barbie movies!

Tropic Thunder

6/10

I didn't really enjoy this movie, It had a lot of really funny lines (props to Robert Downey Jr) but as a whole it just wasn't very enjoyable. It was one of the few movies that I realized I didn't like while I was watching it in a cinema.

Aliens.
8/10

Not my fav and not my least fav Alien film. Pretty good to watch when nothing else to do lol.

The Notebook

8.5/10

There was nowt else on so decided to watch this last night. It was ALOT better than I expected, even Army Guy enjoyed it, the big girls blouse. It's defo something Id watch again, it was so sweet and it made me cry -__-

The only thing I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THE WAY THE STORY STOPPED AFTER they got together and it skipped straight back to the present, i WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE SEEN A LITTLE MORE of their life, but I guess that wsan't the point of the film

Either way it was still really good

Yeah, Im WELL having caps lock issues

Cloverfield - 10/10

I have to say this movie was unique because there's this guy who is holding a camera and you're actually looking through it so it feels more like real life compared to movies that only use cameras. It takes place in NYC and there's this big unknown creature who just destroys the city for god knows why. It's really good so I hope there will be a sequel.

I completely agree. I saw this movie in theatres with my girlfriend and I really liked it. It was original, creative and unexpected. It had the key elements of a good movie, and it did everything in it well. You can tell that the director knew what he was doing, knew what he wanted, and how to get it.
I don't know about a perfect score, but definitely close to it. I want there to be a sequel as well, but only because the director intended upon one in the first place. I'm curious what it'll be like since
the cameraman died.

Barbie and the Diamond Castle

9/10

Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed the movie. The songs are somewhat modern for the actual setting, but that's okay. It's an ultimate all-girls movie and my daughter loved it as well. I believe it's her first "best friends" movie with Teresa, and it's very cute. Now I'm hooked to Barbie movies!

You still on that Barbie trip? o_O

16 Blocks - 9/10

A movie I'd never heard of until I saw that I owned it last night. So, I popped it in and watched it, and it was damn good. Some interesting camera angles, but nothing distracting. An amazing storyline, good action, a lot of twists. It was an overall good movie. I'm glad it did well in the box office, so that they don't fuck it up with a sequel.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

10/10

It's as good as everyone says it is. Not only that, but it's not false advertising! There IS eventually blood! Maybe not quite as much blood as oil, but "There Will Be Oil"...not quite as grabbing. LOVED the end. Great movie with a purely awesome performance by Daniel Day-Lewis. If you for whatever reason decided you didn't need to see this movie...YOU ARE WRONG. See it.

Lord of the Ring: Return of the King (Extended Ed.)
10/10

To be quite honest, this has to be one of the best films ever created. The acting is far superior to that of most, if not all films. The storyline is amazing, and the extended edition with the added deleted scenes definitely makes it worth the watch and the special effect and music are actually unreal. Jackson easily pulled out a masterpiece when making this. =D

Back